Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does EQ actually speed up metabolism??

High Jacked 2

Or does it just make you hungry? I am wondering is one who is using it to lean out will benefit from an increase in metabolism?

Also is it normal for sex drive and boner quality to increase initially with EQ only?

It stimulates hunger, but not in everyone. Not sure about the second part, but test will stimulate that the most.

High Jacked 2 said:
Or does it just make you hungry? I am wondering is one who is using it to lean out will benefit from an increase in metabolism?

Also is it normal for sex drive and boner quality to increase initially with EQ only?

I don't believe it has any direct effect on your metabolism at all. With that in mind though it also is adding anabolics into the bloodstream and doesn't usually aromatize very much so it is possible to eat more and not put on as much bodyfat as you would normally. Sex drive would likely go up initially but w/o an overlap of test or proviron towards the middle to the end you might suffer a catastrophic fallout, if you know what I mean?

I have been cutting naturally since November and have gone from 5'8" 190lbs @12% bf to 180lbs@ 7-8% bf. So far everything is working great, losing fat like crazy but strength is the same and no loss in muscle mass or fullness, I think I hit an optimal diet and training stratagy.

BUT how should I tweak my diet and cardio if at all running 600mg ew and test prop at 200mg per weak along with .25 mg A-dex ed? Should I maintain my current diet and increase cardio? I am looking to add a little more muscle detail and density but my main concern is lowering bf down to around 6%.

It does tend to increase the metabolism through the extra increases in lean muscle but also because it increases red blood cell count. <--- Also the reason why it increases hunger. All steroids can increase hunger and usually the more androgenic ones will make you more hungry.

I'll be running EQ for the first time this summer. 750mg a week for 10 weeks along with test and strol. I'm always hungry as it is so I definitley dont need to take something to induce hunger...if I did I would smoke a joint. I hope it works as well as people claim it does, I'll have to see for myself.

n1tro said:
I'll be running EQ for the first time this summer. 750mg a week for 10 weeks along with test and strol. I'm always hungry as it is so I definitley dont need to take something to induce hunger...if I did I would smoke a joint. I hope it works as well as people claim it does, I'll have to see for myself.

you take 750mg Eq a week and it will be like smoking 5 joints, curious what the dose on the test is that you'll be running?

I"m running 200mg test enth eod as of right now and liking it. Prolly the same. Its all UG gear so I find you have to run it at a higher dose. The 750mg ew for ten weeks should be great.

Top Bottom