Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does ECA really affect erections?

Does ephedrine = soft wood?

• NO! I take ECAs and am hard like, uh, something hard!

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • YES! Xenadrine/NYC/PPA/Adipo makes me soft like, uh, something soft!

Votes: 27 69.2%

• Total voters

DaMan

Buld0g says it does... I noticed I've been having a harder time getting hard (uhh... ah fuck it, I'm just not witty today.) Just wondering how many people feel this effect on ephedrine... so I know if I should cut it out a few days before I need to "perform".

If you take a little to much eca, it will really inhibit your ability to get it up. Eca also causes my nuts to recede into my abdomen.:p

Agonism of the beta-2-adrenoreceptor induces vasoconstriction. Ephidrine results in the release of norepinephrine which is a beta-2(and general beta) agonist, so basicaly ephidrine will cause vasoconstriction. This means restricted blood flow. That includes blood flow to the "member". So yes, ephidrine affects errections for the worse.

for me yes.

escpecially speed stack the thermogenic drink

what is interesting is that it contains synephrine, which is in fact a vacular dialator.

so if ephedrine is a constictor...theoretically the synephrine would compensate....but for me it does not. ( you see speed stack has both in them.)

in fact it seems worse:(

the only other time my peepee felt this way was when some
c**c**n* was done once a while back.

you feel like a rock star!...but mr. downthere was not too happy at all.

no i take eca year round and i have no problems with hard ons i even seem to last longer while on more stamina i reckon but when i take clen i get tired as hell

Beezers said:
Agonism of the beta-2-adrenoreceptor induces vasoconstriction. Ephidrine results in the release of norepinephrine which is a beta-2(and general beta) agonist, so basicaly ephidrine will cause vasoconstriction. This means restricted blood flow. That includes blood flow to the "member". So yes, ephidrine affects errections for the worse.

good point. for further note i also read somewhere that the eca stack lowers testosterone levels in the blood. no im sure if you are one of the men with above average to higher test levels u shoudnt have a problem. also if u are taking external sources such as when taking steroids it shouldt be too much of a problem.
i guess overall its different. some people may be affected by it, others no

Top Bottom