Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does drinking really kill brain cells ? or is that only binge drinking?

tiger88

ok for example.....if someone drinks a 6 pac over 1.5 hours instead of 10 minutes with a beer bong that person isnt killing brain cells right?

tiger88 said:
ok for example.....if someone drinks a 6 pac over 1.5 hours instead of 10 minutes with a beer bong that person isnt killing brain cells right?

Alcohol absorption must exceed the liver's capacity to convert it to innocuous products before inebriation and toxicity can occur. So as long as the liver's enzymatic system is not saturated, then no alcohol spills over into the blood stream. This is dependent on the alcohol content, rate consumed and metabolic activity of the individual.

Re: Re: does drinking really kill brain cells ? or is that only binge drinking?

atlantabiolab said:

Alcohol absorption must exceed the liver's capacity to convert it to innocuous products before inebriation and toxicity can occur. So as long as the liver's enzymatic system is not saturated, then no alcohol spills over into the blood stream. This is dependent on the alcohol content, rate consumed and metabolic activity of the individual.

ok cool i am good to go then

i ususally dont drink but since i injuried and diet and training dont exsist i liek to kick back a few

Top Bottom