Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does donating blood(plasma) reduce gains while on cycle, or otherwise?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
I was thinking about donating plasma on a regular basis for income since Im a broke student. Was going to donate once or twice a week but I didnt know if it affects bodybuilding gains or roid gains? thanks for info

dude!! that sounds like a lame idea to me because I have a feeling they will screen the blood and find it saturated with juice and throw it out.
IF your on gear when you donate

Got2GetRipped said:
dude!! that sounds like a lame idea to me because I have a feeling they will screen the blood and find it saturated with juice and throw it out.
IF your on gear when you donate
Didnt think of that. Just thought they screened for hiv and the like.

They do screen for HIV, but not steroids :eek:

But they use about an 18 gauge needle that sits in your arm for as much as 30+ minutes while your blood goes in and out a filter...And you get like $15 per session...Screw that...

I did it a few times many years ago and I ended up tired as shit, light headed, and even blew open the vein while doing bicep curls the day after donating once (That ws THE LAST time I ever did that...)

Also, you supposedly give up the right to donate blood/plasma once you inject steroids.........its on the questionnaire.

Plasma is mostly water but also contains minerals and proteins, transports So the same shit your pumping into your body and want the most of , you'll just be giving it right back. Not a Smart Idea IMO. Plus they suggest not working out the same day , for the fact that there is a huge hole left in your vein which when enlarged during the "pump" ruptures.30 bucks a month is not worth toying with your health. It takes like 2 days to naturally replenish what you just sucked out of your body. You want your bloodflow to be full throttle while training, that totally defeats the purpose.

Top Bottom