Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does deca really help knees and elbows and shoulder joints

Posted similiar question just a few weeks ago...

KA-BAR and liftsiron both responded (among others). Give it a read when you have a minute or two:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=193513&highlight=joints+deca

I asked what is the best AS for joints etc... Here is one response from KABAR:

==================================
DECA!!!DECA!!!

Ive posted alot about it. I used it on my first cycle a little over a year ago and it healed pains ive had for years and they have NEVER returned. The stuff is amazing for joint pain.
===================================

Good luck bro!

Absolutely.

Since Deca does have androgenic properties, it will cause some water retention (not nearly as much as Test) and since Deca also stores more water in the connective tissues than Test, it can temporarily help or even cure pain in the joints.

CB, is correct. It is temporary. I dont believe it does anything to cure any injuries. I would start supplementing with glucosamine/chondriton to give a more permenant solution. EFA's and SAM-e are both great for joints too.

LAWNSAVER said:
It is temporary. I dont believe it does anything to cure any injuries.

Very good point. This is a temporary solution and not a full cure. Once the Deca stops. the relief will go with it. If you are attempting to cure severe joint inflammation or pain with Deca, this is not the answer.

I am on deca and my fucking elbow is killing me. whoo knows

Bullshit on it being temporary. Of course, it depends on the specific nature/type of injury. Some problems may be able to be fixed, others may just receive temporary relief.

For those that are fixable, I think it depends on how you train and rehabilitate -- if you continue to train as though you aren't injured, then yeah, it'll only be temporary. If you train with the intent to rehabilitate, you may be able to cure the problem. Over the years, I've permanently cured problems in my elbow, knee and ankle with deca. That's my experience at least.

Last edited:
is it temporary, but i thought deca helped my back the most. increase in water increased disc spacing. i never woke up in the morning all stiff and sore.

THeMaCHinE said:
Bullshit on it being temporary. Of course, it depends on the specific nature/type of injury. Some problems may be able to be fixed, others may just receive temporary relief.

For those that are fixable, I think it depends on how you train and rehabilitate -- if you continue to train as though you aren't injured, then yeah, it'll only be temporary. If you train with the intent to rehabilitate, you may be able to cure the problem. Over the years, I've permanently cured problems in my elbow, knee and ankle with deca. That's my experience at least.

You are absolutely correct!! That is why vioxx and celebrex dont cure injuries. They help while you are rehabing. I was under the impression that the person using deca would be training as if he wanted to grow and hoped deca would heal him. That is the wrong metality and will only promote a greater chance of injury.

If you are doing specific rehab exercises, then deca will certainly help in the process!

Last edited:
Top Bottom