Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does D-bol cause Diarrhea?

J

Juice Authority

I haven't had a solid shit since I started Dbol at 50mg's ED three days ago. I remember this happening some time ago while I was on D-bol. Has this happened to anyone else?

Juice Authority said:
I haven't had a solid shit since I started Dbol at 50mg's ED three days ago. I remember this happening some time ago while I was on D-bol. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yeah bro, happened to me once. However I also doubled my cals the very first week which I am sure had something to do with it.

Gastrointenstinal irritation are listed as a potential side effect of every oral anabolic steroid by the manufacturers. Some people are prone to these type of side effects, but most aren't. I've had stomach cramps and vomiting from d-bol and oral winny.

Juice, I started 50mg/day two weeks ago. Only side I have had is an incredible painful pump in my delts and a little water bloat. Nothing like you mention though. My stomach has not been upset at all.

Well, I've had nothing but hershey squirts again all afternoon. Talk about an anal explosion. Man...it hurts just to sit down cause of the rash I got from constantly wiping my ass. This sucks.

You got the fire shits! Those really suck, I seem to get them about every six weeks or so. LoL! I have found that for me taking prevecid while on orals keeps that from happening.

Top Bottom