Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Cold Medicine Like Benylin Affect HCG or Gear ? Cuz Cold Medicine Shrank my Penis and Balls??

zk7

Hi,

Does Cold Medicine like Benylin affect HCG or Gear or anything?

Because yesterday I took Benylin but I guess too much of it and i felt all buzzed up , I had a cold or something but anyways the Benylin Shrank my Balls and Shrank my dick and made it numb, it made my penis and balls numb and body and stuff numb. Does Cold medicine affect gains and HCG / Gear?

OR should i take less cold medicine when i get a sore throat and cold and stuff?
Less is better?

Benylin has 3 Ingredients : Dextrometorphan (cough suppressant), Pseudoephedrine HCL (nasal decongestant), Guaffassin (mucus control or something). I heard pseudoephedrine is used to Treat Priapism , stopping erections?

And dextromethorphan numbs you? I think its like an analstegic or something?

Waiting reply

Dude, my dick is as big as a thick stick, its huge, its this stupid cold medicine that is numbbing my dick shrinkage down and stuff.

my dick is a canon and always been, so no i dont have a small dick. its huge. too huge somtimes, but nways. point is, cold medicine shrinks dicks and balls? anyone?

cold medicine affects gains? hello? ppl?

This is a retarded question man. There is no way that cold medicine would affect your testicular size. YET ALONE your penis size, nothing can affect that.

Top Bottom