Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does body get used to another same cycle?

gymclass.heroes

hello guys what is the best way to make body not get used to a cycle?for example i heard using double cycle after another is not a good idea cause body gets used to it and becomes more defenced so what is the key to make body not get used for a cycle i heard pyramid cycles are good so body does not gets defensive to steroid...
did not mention my cycle cause it is common question

pryamid cycles? the shit that gets passed around... you are not going to keep gaining as much over time no matter what you run.. you cant just gain forever but many people run the same cycles several times with great success... you just have to be realistic with what you expect

Basically yes but it has nothing to do or at best very minimal to do with resensitization of your receptors.

It's more like once you've grown bigger the same dose that got you to where you are now is not going to have as big of an impact as it used to back then.

It's still going to get you gains but probably not as many.

hello guys what is the best way to make body not get used to a cycle?for example i heard using double cycle after another is not a good idea cause body gets used to it and becomes more defenced so what is the key to make body not get used for a cycle i heard pyramid cycles are good so body does not gets defensive to steroid...
did not mention my cycle cause it is common question

People confuse the fact that our response is not gonna be as good no matter what cycle we do. Ask most people and they'll say the 1st one was the best

This is about as good as an explanation as there is in my opinion.

Basically yes but it has nothing to do or at best very minimal to do with resensitization of your receptors.

It's more like once you've grown bigger the same dose that got you to where you are now is not going to have as big of an impact as it used to back then.

true when you raise your dose your body does not answer good to lower doses in my experience
my trainer says changing dose is key for make a shock for body
thanks you guys all

Well said. I agree completely

Top Bottom