Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone think that needto really cares about any of us?

Needto, didn't know me , I had made a call an he had spoke with me for almost an hour the first time we spoke, I've spoke with him on a few occasions an everytime very helpful an full of knowledge. Once he sent me a bottle of hcgenerate for me to try . How many other supplement companies would do that???Needto an everyone on EF has helped me Change my health an my lifestyle around for the better. Thanks Needto an everyone on EF!

he is one in a million! thats for sure

Well I will say that I've never had any and I mean any owner of a company give out their phone number like Nathan does. I mean that really shows an interest in all of his customers and to offer time to talk and help on the phone, email etc. really helps to create trust. In the end we trust him we use his products. Its a win win situation. If more company owners were like Nathan they would be successful as well but some of them just dont have the balls or willingness to get to know their customers on a personal level. I think Nathan deserves a lot of credit he takes A BIG RISK by becoming so personal with his customers. I'm not sure if people truly understand that.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

I know this thread is a question about Nathan(needto).But in addition to himself , there is also his team of sales reps that shouldn't be excluded from this either.they as well do a superb job at promoting an describing the functions of each an every product they sell. Without Nathan an his superb customer caring ( if that's what I was trying to put into words) an his excellent staff an product line, Ntbm would be considered just another fly by night supps company , instead of world class!
An while I'm at it how about the caring attitude of the mods an members of EF? Montana, stevesmi , radar, Dylan , wootoom, muscle addiction ,bigbassturd, just to name a few off the top of my head, hopefully nobody gets offended if I didn't mention them, this was just a few off the top of my head.

Top Bottom