Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone think that needto really cares about any of us?

The correct answer is hell yea.First of all, I want to say that I love needto like I love a brother. I always knew the man was so cool, but after what he did for me about a month ago really shocked me. A few years ago when I started to use various designers supplements I was so impressed with the results, that I promised myself that I would never use any kind of injectable steroid.
The problem I had, is that every time I would Visit the elite fitness, and the needtobuild muscle forms, everybody was saying test this and test that. All this talk about testosterone, made me curious as to how injectible steroids worked. I was not sure what to expect, so I did a lot of research for about a year before I consider my options. My research included pm needto from time to time, and another elite member named discrete user. When the talk of peptides arrived, I really wanted to use it so badly, mainly because people said that it would be an excellent tool for pct. I was really nervous about inject peptide. So when I called needto he walked me through the whole process, and even pm me some videos about the process. So when I finally had the balls to inject myself, I told myself, wow that was it? I can’t believe it! It was so easy and so painless. My confidence grew so much, that for my next cycle, I plan to incorporate testosterone in to my next cycle. Fast forward to 6 months later. I watched a few videos did more research, and knew that I was ready. So finally I had my test, my alcohol, my needles, and all the other supplies that I needed. I had three body parts to pick, the gluts, quads, and the deltoid. I choose the quads, because not only did I find it easier to inject, but I felt that I had more control of what I was doing. When I finally injected the test to my leg, I was saying that was it? Cool that was great. I took a warm shower, massage the leg for about 15 minutes, and went to bed. About 8 hours later I started to develop some pain in my leg. I did not think it was much, so I dismiss it, and did not think much of it. Next day it was worse, but I was still able to deal with the pain. So when it was time for my next injection, I decided to do the other leg, because my right leg had not fully healed. I did everything the right way, and figure that I was in the clear. I did the shot, repeat the process, and I went to bed. Oh my God was I wrong. A day after my injecting, I started to develop some really bad pain. The next day it was so bad, I could not walk. I started to second guess myself. I called my self all kind of names, and was very pissed at myself for even attempting to do injectiables. The pain was so bad I wanted to cry. I kept asking myself what did I do wrong? Why is this happening? So after second guessing myself, I decided to call needto. His wife picked up the phone, and not only was she very nice and helpful; she knew what she was talking about. After talking to her on the phone, needto picked up the phone and we talked for about 30 minutes. I finally remember from one of his pm that he told me that the deltoid muscle was the best body part to use and he would not advise using quad muscle. So after helping me out, and giving me some advice, I waited for my leg to heal. Once my leg was healed I decided to use the deltoid this time. Yes I was scared but I knew I had to do it. Once I did the injectible, I was saying to myself, ok when will the problems begin again? When I went to bed and woke up, there was absolutely no pain. I kept telling myself that the pain was coming, but it never did. 4 days later, I did the shot again and no pain. I was very happy and felt good and had no problems. After speaking to needto I forgot to keep him updated on my progress. The shocking part about the whole this was that a month later, while on my break at about 1:45 a.m. I got a call from needtobuildmuscle. I kept thinking to myself I wonder what that call was all about. So when I checked my voice mail, I was shocked to learn that needto called me on my progress! I could not believe it. I myself had completely forgotten about the whole incident, yet he remembers. He took the time to dig up for my email, address which by the way he made fun of lol, and he even remembers my name, phone number and everything. I was really having a bad day at work, but after talking to him I felt so good and he actually put a huge smile on my face. From experience, most ceo, or presidents don’t give a fuck about their customers. This man and his wife are wonderful people. I know that people get tired of the needto is a great guy trend, but to be honest with you, he deserves it. Needto is one cool guy and I urge everyone to not only support needtobuildmuscle.com, but let us not abuse the privilege of having him as a good friend. Needto I just want to say once again thank you so much for treating us like human beings and not dollar signs. I wanted to do this trend a few weeks ago, but my brother is going through some tough times with his relationship, otherwise I would have done it sooner.

Each and every member of this site. Any and all members of My needtobuldmuscle site. All the good people out there in the industry on all sites. MY needtobuildmuscle family and my MWM crew. All of you are "friends and family" to me.

Not numbers, not just nameless people, not dollar signs and not little people. Even the least of you is a big deal to me and my wife. Not only to me and my wife but if you ever have the privileged of speaking to and become friends with a member of the NTBM rep team. You will know and understand They are all like me. Maybe not in every single way but in many ways. That is why they are part of my team... They ether saw the good thing or I saw them and we connected. Good people , true real good people draw other good people around them and this is exactly what we have been doing here on elite, on NTBM and throughout the NTBM community.

I called you CORRUPT because like right now it was late and as I got a free second "my friend" came to my mind. I remembered our conversation and thought to my self " I wounder how he is doing" . I knew I had to call you that very second other wise I would have gotten busy again and the moment would have been lost. Not that I did not care any more or less later but thats just me. I have ADHD and If I do not do it right away its lost ... So I thought well this guy is deff not up at this time but I am and damn it I am calling and leaving a msg to see how my friends doing.

You and alll my friends are always on my mind. LIke my friend Jake=formastane( his name on my skype id) called me the other day. I saw it on the caller ID. I have been so busy for the past week I have not had the time to call him. But I will be damned the poor kids been on my damn mind every spare second since I saw his name on my ID..

I am half temped to call him now but I think he still lives with the rents and I do not want to piss them off on him.. I will call him though for sure.

Make no mistake my wife Angle/ Ef Shanna feels the same way as I do about all of you. She may act like a hard ass on some post but talk to her on the phone and she's as sweat as cake and you can tell she cares. She is also a registered nurse with about 5 other degrees to go with that. SO she is no dumb ass ladyy ether.

Come be a part of our family if you are not already. This does not mean you have to order something from us no.. All it means is We welcome any and everyone into our lives and as a part of our Family of NTBM friends. Because what we are trying to do is much muhc bigger then all of us and much bigger then just the products sold at our stores...

We love you guys. I know some people see a lot of post about needtobuildmuscle products, or now about chemicalneed.com and think god look at all the spam!!... You can not be more wrong. When something is truly good its worth speaking of no matter how many people have already spoken of it. That is why you see it on every site we sponsor and even on sites we dont people are talking about us all over the place be it good or bad we are spoken off. Because we are doing something great and whenever some one is doing something great its worth talking about by all.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of it.

I have only had great customer service from him and super fast shipping. I'm thinking about paying him to help out with my next cycle

Each and every member of this site. Any and all members of My needtobuldmuscle site. All the good people out there in the industry on all sites. MY needtobuildmuscle family and my MWM crew. All of you are "friends and family" to me.

Not numbers, not just nameless people, not dollar signs and not little people. Even the least of you is a big deal to me and my wife. Not only to me and my wife but if you ever have the privileged of speaking to and become friends with a member of the NTBM rep team. You will know and understand They are all like me. Maybe not in every single way but in many ways. That is why they are part of my team... They ether saw the good thing or I saw them and we connected. Good people , true real good people draw other good people around them and this is exactly what we have been doing here on elite, on NTBM and throughout the NTBM community.

I called you CORRUPT because like right now it was late and as I got a free second "my friend" came to my mind. I remembered our conversation and thought to my self " I wounder how he is doing" . I knew I had to call you that very second other wise I would have gotten busy again and the moment would have been lost. Not that I did not care any more or less later but thats just me. I have ADHD and If I do not do it right away its lost ... So I thought well this guy is deff not up at this time but I am and damn it I am calling and leaving a msg to see how my friends doing.

You and alll my friends are always on my mind. LIke my friend Jake=formastane( his name on my skype id) called me the other day. I saw it on the caller ID. I have been so busy for the past week I have not had the time to call him. But I will be damned the poor kids been on my damn mind every spare second since I saw his name on my ID..

I am half temped to call him now but I think he still lives with the rents and I do not want to piss them off on him.. I will call him though for sure.

Make no mistake my wife Angle/ Ef Shanna feels the same way as I do about all of you. She may act like a hard ass on some post but talk to her on the phone and she's as sweat as cake and you can tell she cares. She is also a registered nurse with about 5 other degrees to go with that. SO she is no dumb ass ladyy ether.

Come be a part of our family if you are not already. This does not mean you have to order something from us no.. All it means is We welcome any and everyone into our lives and as a part of our Family of NTBM friends. Because what we are trying to do is much muhc bigger then all of us and much bigger then just the products sold at our stores...

We love you guys. I know some people see a lot of post about needtobuildmuscle products, or now about chemicalneed.com and think god look at all the spam!!... You can not be more wrong. When something is truly good its worth speaking of no matter how many people have already spoken of it. That is why you see it on every site we sponsor and even on sites we dont people are talking about us all over the place be it good or bad we are spoken off. Because we are doing something great and whenever some one is doing something great its worth talking about by all.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of it.

I can attest to being 110% honest truth. Needto is a great guy and always comes thru on his word! Believe me on that. Very generous and does not let you down in the least bit. Honest and hard working.

Dudes a champion, he helped me out to with my first cycle.. just started it today actually. Really pumped at the moment and havent felt this good in ages, been smashing weights and food so good lately... i already cant wait to start the next one lol.. ;x

Top Bottom