Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone take regular B12 injections?

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
Or have you ever. if so what were your results and how did you dose it. I've been hearing some good things about it in regards to mood and energy and thinking about tossing it into the regimen. So please tell me your experiences with it.

kthnxbye

I take sublingual b-12 (about a 1/2 gram a day), the bioavailabilty is low but I don't like needles. I think its worth it.

MightyMouse69 said:
I take sublingual b-12 (about a 1/2 gram a day), the bioavailabilty is low but I don't like needles. I think its worth it.

Do you notice any difference? How long have you been doing this?

MightyMouse69 said:

i started doing the same thing.

i hate needles.....okay i'm scared of needles too. :worried:

Yes, many years ago.

I was just tested for deficiency and I came back very low - doc told me to take sublingual 1,000 mcg per day

MightyMouse69 said:
I believe it is anti-catabolic, hard to prove - but I think it helps.

i use it for my "pick me up." it gives me a little burst of energy, but i don't think you'll notice a major difference unless its lacking in your body.

I want to start taking weekly B12 shots but don't know the dosing. The information on the webs is conflicting as well, seeing as it's given both subq and IM w/ varying dosing depending on the route.

MightyMouse69 said:

What brand do you use?

1/2 a gram - really

Tabs?

Top Bottom