Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone take cholesterol lowering drugs during cycles

JD2001

I alsways get very high cholesterol during cycles. High enough to possibly cause a heart attack. High cholesterol is a side effect to all steroid users so why is there never any talk about us having high cholesterol and why dont all bodybuilders using steroids add cholesterol lowering drugs to their cycles to avoid problems later in life. Should cholesterol drugs be used. I have'nt heard of any negative side effects of cholesterol lowering drugs so why not use them with are cycles just as we would use armidex to avoid gyno and propecia to avoid hairloss. What about the most importan thing. Your heart.

bro, i agree. Let me ask you. I am planning on taking winny only for 6 weeks 30mg/day then clomid for a couple of weeks. (I'm new at this) I have perfect cholestoral right now. (174). Do you think this winny only cycle will f up my ldl / hdl levels too much? and if so how long does it usually last before they are back to normal?

thanx for the help

The problem with cholesterol meds during a cycle is hepato-toxic side effects. If you plan on using oral steroids, which we know alter liver profiles, then I would definately suggest to stay away from most cholesterol meds, which also have propensity for liver damage.

If one is not using a 17-AA steroid in a cycle, then I would suggest niacin with a statin, such as lovastatin or simvistatin. This combo has shown some impressive results in increasing HDL and lowering LDL.

P.S. Not many ever mention that bodybuilders should be taking folic acid (600-1,000mcg/day), to lower homocysteine levels, which is a known risk factor for cardiovascular disease. Homocysteine levels increase as protein intake increases, and B6 and folate have been shown to prevent its increase.

Cock,

Good to see ya back, and your on the ball with the B-6...I use it quite alot with cycles, but to much could result in it becoming toxic if I'm not mistaken.

The Niacin is very good, I love the flush it gives me...nice for veins if the BF% is low...heh heh heh

Ranger

navigator said:
bro, i agree. Let me ask you. I am planning on taking winny only for 6 weeks 30mg/day then clomid for a couple of weeks. (I'm new at this) I have perfect cholestoral right now. (174). Do you think this winny only cycle will f up my ldl / hdl levels too much? and if so how long does it usually last before they are back to normal?

No I dont think you will have any problems with cholesterol if just using winny or clomid. Just as long as you eat a low fat, low cholesterol diet as you should if your using winny because it is used in a cutting cycle

Top Bottom