Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone re-load and de-load cycle?

RyanGreg

8 weeks cycle / 2 weeks PCT / 8 weeks cycle / 2 weeks PCT / repeat..

Benefits of doing this compared to a 12-16 week cycle with PCT and equal time off (12-16 weeks)

Imo this is pointless. Your not gonna recover in 2 weeks so why bother? I would just runa 16 week cycle.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

so you would just keep doing that? you would be staying on the whole way. and depending on what you are running that would be harsh on your lipids. even if you did HRT and stayed on that wouldn't be smart, need more time off than that to give your body a break

That sound very pointless and expensive, might as well just stay on HRT and blast and cruise

8 weeks cycle / 2 weeks PCT / 8 weeks cycle / 2 weeks PCT / repeat..)

This is the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time. Long esters wont even be out of your system. If your doing short esters 2 weeks is not enought PCT.
Blasting and cruising in this situation would actually be easier on your body. Cruising is 100-150mg Wk btw(not 300mg wk)...Cruising means test levels kept in high normal range to let your lipids, red blood cell count, hemocrit ect... all recover and even blasting and cruising needs to be longer cruising than blasting. 8 on 8-12 off if you want to be even remotely smart about it.

This is the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time. Long esters wont even be out of your system. If your doing short esters 2 weeks is not enought PCT.
Blasting and cruising in this situation would actually be easier on your body. Cruising is 100-150mg Wk btw(not 300mg wk)...Cruising means test levels kept in high normal range to let your lipids, red blood cell count, hemocrit ect... all recover and even blasting and cruising needs to be longer cruising than blasting. 8 on 8-12 off if you want to be even remotely smart about it.

yeah some bro in the gym told me about it lol.

Top Bottom