Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone know the "real" half life of Testosterone Enanthate?

does esterified testosterone have the same effect as time release gh.

in the example of nutropin gh the body is constantly exposed to gh release vs regular gh where the substance only lasts several minutes. the continious release of the nutropin (at a smaller dose) is more effective than mutiple daily injects of regular gh at a higher dose.

my thinking here is that while the body only produces 4-7mg of testosterone per day. having 180mg (250mg enanthate) in the system exposes the body to constantly higher testosterone levels.

does this make any sense?

my thinking here is that while the body only produces 4-7mg of testosterone per day. having 180mg (250mg enanthate) in the system exposes the body to constantly higher testosterone levels.
I think it makes sense, but the 180 mg you are mentioning is usually spread out (time released) over a 2 week period or so, so that would work out to roughly double the natural level in the blood stream at any given time based on one shot.

I read somewhere that that is the problem with exogenous testosterone, in that it is more suppressive than endogenous test at the same mg/mg due to the fact that it is constant whereas the body naturally wants testosterone levels to rise and fall and releases LH in a pulse fashion depending on the time of day, etc. That might be why smaller doses of testosterone (less than naturally produced) still cause a greater suppression overall rather than just 'topping up' the natural levels.

corrections/comments from experts welcome

what would baseline testosteone be for a male?

i mean the normal range is between 300-800 ng/dl

5.6 liters of blood in a male (average) = 56 deciliters

1mg = 1,000,000 ng

180mg free test = (250mg of enanthate) = 180,000,000 ng

180,000,000 / 56 = 321 428.571 doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Top Bottom