Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone know anything about using DIM.DIM is short for diindolylmethane ?

Muscle Overkill

Plat Hero
Platinum
A buddy of mine who is extremely educated told me this would increase the effectiveness of my cycles. Does anyone know about this product ?

A buddy of mine who is extremely educated told me this would increase the effectiveness of my cycles. Does anyone know about this product ?

yes i have heard of it, found in certain vegetables,the capsulated form is poorly absorbed by the human body it's only formulation shown in humans is to improve estrogen metabolism.
Now males need some estrogen for steroids to work ,too much can be counterproductive.I see no productive use for this compound in healthy males.

RADAR

from my limited research, which can be wrong, i think you can get this from brocolli and another green veggie, but to get to the productive levels, you would need to eat like 9 lbs of brocolli.
i have a friend who uses this, and a couple other natural test boosters (tribulus and i think sustain), hes a nattie now, got off his TRT for a year now, since it wasnt working as well as he would've like. he was on test Cyp, then androgel, but with his new nattie booster cycle, DiM, sustain and tribulus, his free test and total test levels are higher now than before, than with the juice.
He was also saying, Dim keeps the free test from the boosters from turning back into estrogen while keeping estrogen levels in check? Maybe Needto or someone more educated can enlighten us on that.

DIM is actually a mild estrogen -- a "good" estrogen. So having it can ward off "unhealthy" estrogen. It is naturally occurring in green vergetables.

Some people do well with it. Personally, I didn't like the way I felt on it-- it was similar to Clomid. (Not surprising since it works the same way). I prefer natural anti e's that REMOVE e or BLOCK aromatization.

I would imagine you would get all sensitive and sappy on it...comparing it to clomid just shows you another reason why I'd say no to it....feeling like you're on clomid while ON CYCLE....umm, no thanks

yes, im glad to see im not the only one who got sensative on clomid, got into sandra bullock movies and other chick flicks.. thats ok when you got a chick, but when your single? hmmm, last time ill ever use clomid as pct :)

I use it along with my HRT.It takes my estrogen levels down just enough , so I dont need any stronger AI.What I use is called EstroDIM. You can find it at OrthoMolecularProducts.com
I dont think it would be strong enough if you were running a high dose cycle but, for low hrt its fine for me.

Top Bottom