Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone know about hormone levels? I got my blood test results back

M4gicHat23

About 1 year ago I ran 500mg of Test Cyp for 8 weeks stacked with 40mg tbol and 10mg of var for 6 weeks along with aromasin on cycle. And 5 1/2 months ago (last summer) I ran 10 mg of tbol a day for 4 weeks, I'm an easy gainer. I ran a pct (nolva/clomid) for both cycles but now, about 6 months later I'm shut down..I got my blood results back but I'm not sure of the significance of the units and where exactly I stand..if anyone on here knows how to properly read the results and the normal/average range for males testosterone/free test/SHBG/estradiol etc.??? Thanks. (Btw I am 22 years old)

My blood work below:

Free and Total Testosterone: 641 Reference Range: 250.0-1100.0 ng/dL

Free Testosterone: 79.4 Reference Range: 46.0 - 224.0 pg/mL

Bioavailable Testosterone: 180.5 ng/dL Reference Range: 110.0 - 575.0 ng/dL

SHBG: 37.0 nmol/L Reference Range: 10.0 - 50.0 nmol/L

Serum Albumin: 5.0 g/dL Reference Range: 3.6 - 5.1 g/dL

Estradiol: 42.6 Reference Range: 0.0 - 38.0

From what I understand my estrogen is high, free test and total test are low and SH binding globulin is high. But how bad is it? What can I do to level my hormones?

Okay well no offense formaztanzolol but your total test number means nothing unless you understand the meaning of SHBG, Bioavalability of testosterone and free testosterone in your blood. ALso you may not have read/understood the question properly, I am 22 years old. Because I have 641 total test out of 1100 doesn't mean I'm actually able to use that amount of testosterone..my SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) is high, meaning it prevents my free/available testosterone from be active by binding it the globulin protein, making it inactive. My free testosterone is 79.0 out of 224.0 thats the amount available in my blood stream now. I am looking for someone on here that has experience and knowledge reading hormone levels from blood work results based on a healthy individual my age, including the units and significance of each...a small concentration of any hormone produces a large response via signal transduction pathway and amplification. Thanks

Okay well no offense formaztanzolol but your total test number means nothing unless you understand the meaning of SHBG, Bioavalability of testosterone and free testosterone in your blood. ALso you may not have read/understood the question properly, I am 22 years old. Because I have 641 total test out of 1100 doesn't mean I'm actually able to use that amount of testosterone..my SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) is high, meaning it prevents my free/available testosterone from be active by binding it the globulin protein, making it inactive. My free testosterone is 79.0 out of 224.0 thats the amount available in my blood stream now. I am looking for someone on here that has experience and knowledge reading hormone levels from blood work results based on a healthy individual my age, including the units and significance of each...a small concentration of any hormone produces a large response via signal transduction pathway and amplification. Thanks

First off you aren't "shut down". Second, what is your LH level? Third, if you have all the answers why are you asking the question?

~johnycoolnuts~

If you want to control SHBG and raise free testosterone,then using UNLEASHED is a MUST. It's the only supplement that will do it.

Everything looks normal except estrogen a lil bit high. other that ur libido might b lacking nd u think ur shut down. Libido is a weried thing it goes when u come off cycle and sometimes it comes bak in pct or after pct or sometimes it takes a while. But ur test is over 600 bro. Dats hella good. And trust me these lab results thay say up 2 1100 is normal level is wrong may b at age16-19 it may b high or some rare ppl 1 out of100 may have natural levels over 1000

Top Bottom