Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone ever get depression while on gear?

iron asylum

Just wondering if anyone ever gets depression while on gear. I woke up this morning totally depressed to almost the point of crying but then it went away. I'm taking 300mg eq and 300 mg test every 4th day. I started the EQ about 3 weeks ago and am wondering if it's the EQ doing it. test usually makes me feel elated but I'm just emotionally not happy right now and I'm trying to pinpoint it.

it's hormones and shit. just keep that in your mind, that it's a cause and effect type deal.....

Im on simialr amounts and things as you and have not had any depression. I get moody and got mad when the test flu kicked in a day ago but never depressed. Just make sure you got a good friend on speed dial!

Depression is a crazy thing. I've had it on and off for years, but not real bad for a good long time, but it does come and go. It's hard to say definately yes or no if your depression right now is related to your AAS use. test usually makes one feel good and PC is a time where some guys feel low. I've been low when I've been on test before. Tough to say if there's a correlation. You takin any anti-e's?

I only get moody and emotional right when I come off during PCT. Never get depressed besides walking into the gym knowing I don't have AAS on my side :( haha

I get moody and more aggressive than anything. . . . . i get depressed sometimes after cycle months down the road. . .

I tend to get moderate depression issues when I cycle down. In a couple of weeks I'll be cycling off long term and I'm trying prepare mentaly for it.

Ya Buddy. I sure do. My moods go up and down like a roller coaster.
Don't forget we are fucking around with are hormones here.
If you know that going in, then realize your situation is exagerated by the gear.
If it's constant, go see your Dr. about some anti depressants.They really help.

Top Bottom