Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone else prefer short esters over long esters?

Nomak666

ive been using prop for about 14 weeks. prop flu/ pain, had all that, but now i actually really fucking like it. i used to use enanthate as a base for all cycles and i feel so sluggish after 10-12 weeks, thats when i know its time to jump off cycle. ive been at 100mg of prop eod and i still feel awesome. with enanthate, i gues its the build up of the testosterone that makes me feel that way. i would have never thought i would be able to shoot eod but i dont mind it at all and it kinda feels good. i started with prop and enathate, so i figured id let the enanthate build up, after 5 weeks i dropped the prop, and ran only enanthate and i started breaking out on my face, after 4 weeks, i dropped the enanthate and went back to prop, and my face is clear again. i got bad sides from tren enanthate but im starting to believe i might react the same way to the esters so maybe tren ace wont make me break out bad (cystic acne).

i like prop. On suspension/tren ace right now. the ed inj are getting to be a pain but we will see the results in a couple weeks, if its worth it.

Ive been running Prop, tren a and Mast. ED injections and i'm a little tired of it as well, but I have to say its been a great cycle and I also have had zero zits, I never get them bad, but its nice not to have them just the same. I think it may be the mast. keeping me dry though. I may never run another cycle without Masteron.

the only thing thats better with long esters is the amount of shots. ive never done ed injections but im doind eod injects and it doesnt bother me at all. i just feel that long esters build up in your system and the doses get too high, thats when the unused compounds get converted to estrogen and then acne, gyno, and other sides arise.

for me...when I get in a habit of injecting eod, I get used to it and actually look forward to it. But when I get comfortable with once weekly injections, I dread it.

ive been using prop for about 14 weeks. prop flu/ pain, had all that, but now i actually really fucking like it. i used to use enanthate as a base for all cycles and i feel so sluggish after 10-12 weeks, thats when i know its time to jump off cycle. ive been at 100mg of prop eod and i still feel awesome. with enanthate, i gues its the build up of the testosterone that makes me feel that way. i would have never thought i would be able to shoot eod but i dont mind it at all and it kinda feels good. i started with prop and enathate, so i figured id let the enanthate build up, after 5 weeks i dropped the prop, and ran only enanthate and i started breaking out on my face, after 4 weeks, i dropped the enanthate and went back to prop, and my face is clear again. i got bad sides from tren enanthate but im starting to believe i might react the same way to the esters so maybe tren ace wont make me break out bad (cystic acne).

If you dont mind the frequent injections,,,the shorter ester AAS are great.

If you got prop that gives you the prop flu and pain, you got frikkin crappy made prop, get you money back. There IS prop out there that doesn't cause health problems or hurt. I will never know why people think they have to pin prop every day.. SO, I will finally shut up for good about how I think it's a waste to pin ED when it's a 3 day ester. But, I do like the short esters!!

Top Bottom