Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone else not train to be big?

gorillahung

I don't care if I get big as long as I look better than 99% of 44 year old men. In my area, reaching that level of fitness isn't that hard. I live in one of the fattest areas of the world. I just want to be reasonably solid at 175-180 lbs. at 5'9".

I don't care if I get big as long as I look better than 99% of 44 year old men. In my area, reaching that level of fitness isn't that hard. I live in one of the fattest areas of the world. I just want to be reasonably solid at 175-180 lbs. at 5'9".

2nd that (guess it wouldn't be so if I had genetics that let me actually get big). but I do only short cycles of hst. Doggcrap low volume. and normally training strength for mma. if I get too big I lose some agility / mobility and speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

human psychologically is interesting

I grew up skinny and never had an appetite. as an adult i wanted to be big because it was different

on the flip side someone who grew up fat, might want to be skinny as an adult to be different

in the end who cares as long as you love yourself and are healthy. I don't train to be big anymore since my injuries, plus I enjoy being leaner and feel better. but that could change. i have trained to be bigger, leaner, etc etc.

Top Bottom