Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone else find proviron really helps melt fat with test on a cutter??

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
I have noticed accelerated fat loss, and i have actually reduced my cardio lately, and i'm making better gains in LBM aswell because of this.

50mg/day really makes 500mg test something extra special!

i'd like to hear from everyone who has used proviron, did you find it as good as me?

I have noticed accelerated fat loss, and i have actually reduced my cardio lately, and i'm making better gains in LBM aswell because of this.

50mg/day really makes 500mg test something extra special!

i'd like to hear from everyone who has used proviron, did you find it as good as me?
very interesting as i was thinking of this myself , im no expert but from what i can gather anything that binds to the androgen receptors will help with fat loss and dht compounds do this well , like i said im no expert just going on what others have said

mmmm yes i agree 100% ozzie. i think 50mg is good, but the magic really takes place at 75mg though. between the 10 days of my last shot and the start of my pct i even bump it up to 100mg... sometimes.

mmmm yes i agree 100% ozzie. i think 50mg is good, but the magic really takes place at 75mg though. between the 10 days of my last shot and the start of my pct i even bump it up to 100mg... sometimes.

really ?

Found anything over 50 to be excessive

proviron is not inherently toxic( relative to other aas)but it can where on you at high doses and for too long

Top Bottom