Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Anavar improve your endurance also?

C

Counterstrike

i'll be taking 30mg ED for 9 weeks, curious if my runnin will also improve. Also i been reading people saying to take clomid even at low dose of var just incase, should I?

I would not see any steroid increasing edurance by itself. Along with training you may see an improvement. I mean bike racers love steroids and those crazy fuckers ride a hundred miles a day for 3 weeks at a time when they race. I would assume they get some benefit, endurance wise, from anabolics.

Most AS increase red blood cell count, so it is possible they will increase your ability to deliver oxygen to tissues. That will probably increase your endurance.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
Most AS increase red blood cell count, so it is possible they will increase your ability to deliver oxygen to tissues. That will probably increase your endurance.
good point.

I think oxandrolone is also know for drastically increasing muscular creatine stores, this may aid endurance also.

Top Bottom