Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anavar give you heartburn and acid reflux?

starskulker

I started anavar up a few weeks ago and am now getting extreme heartburn and acid reflux at night. I am taking Zantax 150's in the morning and at night and it is releiving it but if I miss taking it one time the acid reflux starts up again. Should I keep this up until the cycle is over? What do you other peeps out there do when you get the heartburn and acid reflux? I am taking 40 mg. 20 in the morning and 20 at night.

yes dbol does as well. you need to take it with food, keep splitting it up like yo have been. I take pepcid but if you can't rid yourself of it i'd stop taking it.

Var gave me the same mean/can't sleep cuz someone is pouring acid down my throat heartburn as well. At it's worst, the reflux was so bad that I was coughing all day long with a severe sore throat and I was losing my voice to boot and in my profession, that is not even a posibility. Luckily I read one of Tantyana's articles on orals and it said that if you have to those simptoms, then you should take the pills with meals. As soon as I did that, it was all gravy.

zantac is bad news watch out on taking it to much....

gynecomastia, impotence, and loss of libido is no good

begin an otc treatment with prilosec or similar 1 week before starting a dbol or anavar regime

you can get them over the counter at walmart, cvs, etc

bump to taking with food

don't eat something low in ph before bed - anything with lactic acid

this includes milk with your taco bell you fuggin noodlekegs

it doesn't to me. but if you already have a condition with acid reflux it certainly won't help it out. like the others said try taking it with some food.

Top Bottom