Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does all AAS do this?

purehero2

[FONT=&quot]I know deca, Anadrol and EQ and high test can cause erythrocytosis but do all others cause this too?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My HCT was 57 and going under plebotomy right now...[/FONT]

Yes, EQ in particular is known for this. You’re doing the right thing by donating blood. You might have to do it again (I think it’s typically every two to four months). You might be able to get a script from your doc for a therapeutic phlebotomy if you think you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, EQ in particular is known for this. You’re doing the right thing by donating blood. You might have to do it again (I think it’s typically every two to four months). You might be able to get a script from your doc for a therapeutic phlebotomy if you think you need it.

Solid reply.

This is is definitely facts!

This has you covered.

Top Bottom