Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does adding test help with.....

tzan

I'm either going to do a deca/test cycle next or a EQ/test cycle. The only thing making me lean towards the test/eq stack is when I've used deca in the past it really shuts my sex drive down hard(even a while after I've stopped using it). I know that by adding test I should be alright during my cycle, but will adding test do anything to help my sex drive from post deca usage, or is it still going to be the same?? I've never ran EQ before. All things being equal, what would be the difference in results by substituting eq for deca??

Both very similar steroids, but would choose EQ over Deca every time. Deca is notoriously difficult to recover from due to the same reason you suffer sexual dysfunction, it is the progestagenic element. As results from EQ would be similar, it is by far the better option IMHO.

Bigfella.

Thanks big fella. So your saying that by adding test it does nothing to help you from recovering from the deca. I'm deffiantly going to try out EQ/Test stack. I'm an EQ virgin.

No, adding Test to deca is a good stack, but will not aid recovery from deca for the reasons mentioned above, but Test/EQ is better all round IMHO. Enjoy!!

Bigfella.

ALWAYS add the test bro, i learned the hard way, or i guess i could say the soft way when trying to bang a few chicks i missed because of deca with no test!!!

i always go for deca over eq...i mean deca is made for humans eq isnt. i get great gains off deca also.....but my usual way of chosing is i choose both.
and yes by adding test your sex drive will come back...but as soon as you stop the test it will probably be gone again.

Top Bottom