Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does acne mean real juice or fake dirty juice?

i say no. acne from steroids is a result of the androgenic nature of the subtance and for people who are sensitive to its side effects. dht is the hormone most responsible for this. if u get fake steroids with no active ingredient, then how can u possibly get any acne.

I dunno, last cycle I used tokyo cyp and deca, 800mgs a week cyp and 600 deca, and I had the WORST backne. Now im on a similar cycle, but with more deca and a little less test, but plus dball, and no backne to speak of. No gyno now that I stopped the dball either:)

It can be. Cuz some people has limitations on what they take. Some have sensitive to juices or meds which they can be irritated immediately. Try consulting some diet physicians on this.

EDIT: Don't SPAM here dickwad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would agree that most acne from steroids is hormonal but you would think the fact that you are injecting oil into your body could lend to acne as well, couldn't it ? If thats true then you could get brakeouts from fakes too right ??? Just wondering ...

Acne is caused by bacteria that feed on the oil (sebum) produced in your sebaceous glands. Androgens, specifically DHT, cause hypertrophy of the sebaceous glands. This in turn causes them to produce more sebum, which the bacteria feed off. So more androgens = more acne.

it's a side-effect of most test based compounds

Top Bottom