Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does abstaining from sex & masturbation really increase testosterone?

By the time I got to day 7 I was so irritable..most of the time I can tolerate stupid drives but I was foaming at the mouth cussing out idiot drivers.

does it have effect on test levels no. A study has been conducted and verified. but i can tell you i have had workouts after getting blown or layin the pipe and they are alot different then my workouts when i havent punched the clown or beat the brakes off a chick. i feel more pissed off when i work out without having busted a nut... which usually leads to a more intense work out..... just my .2

Jimmy I read an article that talks about a couple of studies done on these subjects.
One says "In 2003, there was a research study done on the testosterone levels in males during certain periods of abstaining from ejaculation. It found that there was a gradual increase in test levels during the first five days, but on days six and seven there was a HUGE spike, up to 147% increase in testosterone on day seven."

So there you go man, your answer, backed by science.

having a different girl in the sack surpasses that
it's known as hte colledge effect
myself I had a premium gymnast body blue true blonde wife
I got bored fucking in 90 days
give or take

need2 be along and will sweep up this mess
aisle 4 needtwo

Top Bottom