Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does abstaining from sex & masturbation really increase testosterone?

how does the body "use up" test anyhow?..by lifitng and building muscle etc. do you use test?..if you are producing or adding exogenous test and you aren't active what happens to the test?..does it get bound up more easily and hence nuetered or some such?..I've been using BAC avena sativa for the past month and my appetite has skyrockted as well as improved results in the gym....so I'm freeing up more test and using it?..always been sort of curious about this..for example lets say I wake up and have vigorous sex and then go out and chainsaw up a bunch of wood and split it for a couple of hours(intense work)...would i have used a lot of test doing these activities and therefore perhaps have less available for weightlifting recovery later in the day?..recovery times and test levels have got to be related somehow..any thoguhts?

Re: Does abstaining from sex & masturbation really increase testosterone?

Well, I know for sure it increases iritability.

I agree w/ Blues
However busting a few loads during the deed can tax certain neurotransmitters and can effect your neuro-muscular contractions and make you slightly weaker.
Also ejaculating can increase prolactin and can effect dopamine but this effect would be short lived with guys training on natty test

and scaggs
Well all i can say on this issue is that i can absolutely tell a difference in libido if gone just 3 solid days without ejaculating. And then in about a week, all i can think about is sex and it actually effects my daily life and thinking. So if i'm not getting any lovin, i always drop the kids off at the pool atleast every 3 days.

I notice very much increased libido when I don't wack. I notice the zits too. A few well known doc's agree this dopamine / progesterone effect can downgrade your natural test and reduce your excitement levels with your lady. Also, you all know proclactin is produced by the male right after you ejaculate - why would you want to have that spiking in the body? 1 time per week is good for prostate, thats it!

Jimmy I read an article that talks about a couple of studies done on these subjects.
One says "In 2003, there was a research study done on the testosterone levels in males during certain periods of abstaining from ejaculation. It found that there was a gradual increase in test levels during the first five days, but on days six and seven there was a HUGE spike, up to 147% increase in testosterone on day seven."

So there you go man, your answer, backed by science.

don't know how it effects testosterone, but if you don't shoot your load and you usually do. Try abstaining you will get irritable and angry. but if you wait it out and abstain it leads to an inner strength. my 2 cents.

Top Bottom