Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does abstaining from sex & masturbation really increase testosterone?

Mike P.T. said:

WERD!! :fro:

Bro you know shotputter Kevin right? I'm not sure if it was you that was his boy. If so tell him I said what's up as I haven't seen him or talked to him in a bit.

OK, I will tell him whats up for u

Curse said:

LOL , same here but mine was 11 weeks !!!!!!!!!

i wait 8-10 weeks inbetween every ejaculation. only because its hard to not

if i had it my way i would never wack it. my workout are definatly better when i dont wack it

of course if i was with a girl i would be wanting to fuck all the time. jerkin off is just not worth it :blow:

This has been a question of concern for years,especially back in the day (1987-1993) when everone wa so obsessed with growing and had this stupid misconception that busting a nut would decrease their test levels,erroneously thinking that a great deal of their exo test would be lost from the ejaculate.
This is a crock.As any urologist or endocrinologist can tell you the amount of testosterone in your ejaculate is so negligible,if you took blood tests right after you wouldn't find any difference.
However busting a few loads during the deed can tax certain neurotransmitters and can effect your neuro-muscular contractions and make you slightly weaker.
Also ejaculating can increase prolactin and can effect dopamine but this effect would be short lived with guys training on natty test, and no effect if you're jamming lots of exogenous test.
Just my 2cc's

B32

George Spellwin said:
Yes, I used to have a chronic problem, but have been much stronger since I got cured.

Cured? How many 'episodes' per day are we talking about, George? Was it acute bishop flogging syndrome?

I found it helps to limit the glazing of the ham to those times when it is beyond control. Made a deal with my wife: I will avoid buffing the helmet whenever possible, as long she maintains proper care and cleaning of the complete set. So far so good. ;)

jimmy32 said:

It seems logical, from an evolutionary standpoint, that abstaining from ejaculation would increase the testosterone level. Ejaculation signals to the body that sex has taken place, and that since the male has been successful in finding a mate there would be no need to further increase testosterone. Thus if a male is not having sex, the body compensates by increasing the testosterone level to increase the chances of fighting off the other males and finding a mate.

Not quite how evolution works. Basically, to evolve, something has to increase your chances of surviving/reproducing. Now who would reproduce more:

Person A who finds one mate then loses testosterone

or

Person B who goes around with sky high testosterone pimpin it up?

There's really no reason men would evolve to have less testosterone after sex because it doesn't help them survive/reproduce (it actually hurts their chances to do both). And as for your example, wouldn't more testosterone help "fighting off" other males and finding a mate regardless to if the person's having sex often or not?

jimmy32 said:

Also, there are alot of nutrients in minerals in semen that are lost when you ejaculate. One of these is zinc. Most of us know zinc is essential to testosterone production. Thus whenever you ejaculate you lose zinc, but I'm not sure how much. Some websites say only .5-1mg, others said up to 5mg. 5mg is a pretty large amount compared to how much the body absorbs. I've also read that semen contains testosterone, and that this testosterone could potentially be re-absorbed by the body if not ejaculated.

Your thoughts please.

The nutrients and minerals are there to "feed" (for lack of a better term) the sperm so it can live long enough to fertilize the eggs. I can't remember the exact life span but sperm only has enough nutrients for i think 5 or so days then it basically "dies" Now regardless to whether you ejaculate or not the sperm will need to be replaced. And I'm pretty sure you don't have any digestive ability in your nuts to "re-absorb" the zinc

instynct999 said:
The male'd functions is to copulate successfully with as many females as possible

Sex will helpo increase TEST

I agree, it's like supply and demand. If the body is releasing a lot of testoterone then it needs to produce more.

As far as abstaining to see if it has a positive effect on growth, I guess for me it's like that owl trying to lick the tootsie pop without biting it:

"One, two, three(crunch)...three."

The world may never know.

Well all i can say on this issue is that i can absolutely tell a difference in libido if gone just 3 solid days without ejaculating. And then in about a week, all i can think about is sex and it actually effects my daily life and thinking. So if i'm not getting any lovin, i always drop the kids off at the pool atleast every 3 days.

Also this may be a quincidence but... if i go long periods of time, i seem to get a little acne on my face, but whenever i'm ejaculating often, like every day or twice a day, it clears up. so does that mean i have less free test? i don't know. i always thought so anyway.

Scaggs

Top Bottom