Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does AAS lower your immune system?

bigdelt69

I stay sick everytime I do a cycle.
my doc says AAS will supress your body's own natural immune system.

How or why would they prescribe someone who is HIV+ something that would do this?

It is dependant on the type of AAS perscribed and the dose that is usually lower than what a bodybuilder would take. Also, one may go on a steroid for an unforseable amount of time to continuely prevent wasting.

how about test and deca.

seems like everytime I do a cycle with test ( 800mg to 1000mg.) I get sick and have trouble getting well. I also seem to get the terrible nasel polups.

Someone once told me that deca does not effect your immune in the same way that test does.

bigdelt69 said:
how about test and deca.

seems like everytime I do a cycle with test ( 800mg to 1000mg.) I get sick and have trouble getting well. I also seem to get the terrible nasel polups.

Someone once told me that deca does not effect your immune in the same way that test does.

Read Built to Survive by Michael Mooney!!!

Deca is non-suppressive to the immune system at low doses I believe in fact you can benifit from it. Test on the other hand can suppress the immune system especially at high doses like what you are refering to. There is no doctor in the country that would give a paitent that much as a hormone replacement dosage and your immune system may require months of care to retun to normal once you end your cycle.

Perhaps I should explaine my delima a little furthur.

I want to cycle AAS. I am not hiv positive. Every time I do a test cycle it seems to fuck up my immune system. Now my questions:

How much Deca can I take with out having to worry about this?
What about HGH?
Are their any other AAS that I could take with out having to worry about this?

Top Bottom