Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does AAS do anything for your lungs?

bigslimfitting

Will you get stronger lungs by taking AAS? I'm guessing it has to do something for it? Just wondering if i should be doing cardio and trying to get up my enderence cause they suck normaly even though I'm trying to gain mass

bigslimfitting said:
Will you get stronger lungs by taking AAS? I'm guessing it has to do something for it? Just wondering if i should be doing cardio and trying to get up my enderence cause they suck normaly even though I'm trying to gain mass
no

Some steriods will raise your red blood count and red blood cells carry oxygen but thats not going to make you a better endurance athlete... Just train hard!

No, but some AAS do effect the lungs. Tren does constrict bronchioles which could cause shortness of breath and the tren cough. Not sure of anything else that has any effect on lungs, but certainly will not make them stronger.

it can--androgens cause the kidneys to produce epo which signals immature stem cellsin the bone marrow to produce red blood cells--so you have the potential to transport more oxygen.

Top Bottom