Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does the 3lbs gain seem right ?

hunhunlol

Guys and gals,
I am currently doing a cycle of 500mg/wk test cyp with a planned 4 week Dbol kickstart. I am on day 11. I am taking 50mg dbol a day, 25g at around 8am, lift at 10am, then another 25mg at 2-4pm or so. I am eating a caloric surplus to the tune of 4200 calories a day. I have gained only about 3lbs so far, does this seem right? I am also taking liv52, milk thistle, and 12.5mg exemestane E3D (on pin days basically).

I briefly experimented with this same dbol before, and it seems like I blew right the fuck up and gained like 6-8lbs in a week. I wonder if the aromasin is just keeping the bloat down, or if the liv52 is inhibiting the dbol from doing its thing a little bit? I'm not particulary "worried" about it, the test isn't even doing it's thing yet and I know it will. Just wondering if my thinking is on track here.

Liver protection shouldn't interfere with the dianabol if you are taking it a few hours apart. It is likely you just aren't retaining as much water because you are controlling estrogen better this time.

nothing you are doing will inhibit you from gaining.. you would have to crush your estrogen and you didnt do that in just over a week... you are taking a lower dose of aromsin going over 3 days as it is...

Top Bottom