Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dodgy injection???

big.nad

last nite i injected testp and tren.a as i usualy do eod. but today it seems a bit sorer than usual (right delt). have found this mix to be pretty painfull anyway, but today is slightly worse. the area is slightly red (hard to really say for sure as i was under a sunbed last nite too) and area is slightly warmer aswell. i followed the usual inject procedure and all seemed to go well apart from the fact that i was doing a lot of shaken whilst trying to aspirate (nothing to do with nerves lol dont know wat was up). maybe too much needle movement when it was in fully?? cud it be infected? early signs of an abcess?

only thing i done different to any other was that i loaded the syringe the nite b4 i jabbed, but the lid was always on the needle so im assuming it was still sterile. (this was the second needle btw, already changed from the loading pin). cud this have anything to do with it??

thanks bros

im thinking you will be fine, but keep an eye on it, draw a circle with marker around the red area, if it gets bigger then you can start worrying.

it already covers most of my delt. fairly swolen too. could it be that the juice just hasnt disspersed throughout yet?

wait....I had both delts fucked up about a week ago and I was bitching on here. Both went down and all pain and redness went away. My gear is a no name UG lab, so it's prob a bit dirty, those fucks. I cannot wait to drop the deca in two weeks and move off of this test e vial I'm using. A few more shots then using Midwest Monterz.....hopefully cleaner.

keep an eye on it,if it keeps getting more red in appearance and gets more and more painful I would definitely have it looked at

give it a few days though before you jump to conclusions
best of luck to you bro

hope the best bro, should be fine though. I had a friend of mine have a slin pin break off in his ab this morning but luckily he got it out with tweezers.

Top Bottom