Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doctor visit planned.

##spiderbaby##

I have to go to the doctor. This is going to suck. I ran through the nolva that I had and I still am having gyno symptoms. Its over two weeks after my cycle. I dont get it. I'm at a total loss.

Unfortunately my order is still delayed and if I wait untill it arives I just may have tits :(

This fucking sucks!! No gyno symtoms untill the last week of cycle? What kind of sense does that make?

Damnit I cant believe I'm in this situation.

I dont know if its prolactin or estrogen. It subsides at night for some reason, when i wake up I feel fine. After a few hours I start getting the same symptoms, I'm definately swealing up but i havnt found any hard lumps yet.

##spiderbaby##

Yea a tiny bit does but I have been taking Vitex with no relief.

BTW I took test cyp - finished 2.5 weeks ago.
fina - finished 2.5 weeks ago-I was only on fina for 2 weeks.
winny- finished 2 weeks ago.

It really isnt making a whole lot of sense. It goes away then comes back.

Maybe your doctor will give you a script for femara. Keep us posted, and if you do get some femara, let us know weather the shit is really as good as the rumors at getting rid of pre-existing gyno.

Can you tell me what your body type is like. I'm about to run Fina. I'm interested in the theory that endomorphic body types tend to get gyno, while it is more rare in ectormorphs.

hey geek,
I'm an ecto and I got a little (very) gyno from a winny/var cycle. I didn't use any clomid or anything though. Live and learn.

Ecto's tend to get true gyno--tumors of the gland. Endo's tend to have more fat accumulation in the chest area, giving the appearance of breasts. Lipo of the chest and pec implants work great for this situation. For a true tumor, the gland has to be removed, etc.

Top Bottom