Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doctor's Appt 12/28..help

Machurmsl

Hi guys!
I had my blood drawn for my quarterly tests. I was not evaluated 3 months ago for testosterone levels. So 6 months ago my levels were low and he gave me a shot of cypionate and said it would last a month. Since then I did a 14 week cyclee of 7 weeks of winstrol and deca 100 and 7 weks of parabolan and primobolan (300mg each / week. I ended my cycle 3 weeks ago. In my weakness and psyching myself out about losing I stared the androgel and some left over Deca. I know stupid.
So the question is do I tell the Doc what I have done becasue I am sure my levels will be high.On the other hand who knows my testes may have totally shut down and i need the Androgel and deca to maintain. I want to continue to grow lean muscle and/or maintain it. I am very healthy counts have been good and viral load almost undetectable.
Should I be honest or just ride it out and se what happens. Libido has been low. Where as when i was on Primo and Para it was not.
Somtimes it all gets confusing.
I wnt to trust my Dr and let him help me in my bodybuilding goals.
HELP from some friends would be apprecaited!

Greg

Top Bottom