Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doctor reccomends Cortisone Injection

LCBUTLER

My orthopedist is recommending I get a cortisone injection in both my elbows, I have been having pain in them for quite a while. I told him the truth about everything, I told him I would like to be able to train for 4 more weeks (until the end of my cycle) and then take some much needed time off from heavy lifting. I told him I would just do machines and such for at least a month while my arms heal up....What do you think, should I do this or not?? He is being very cool about the gear, he told me that it is a personal decision and obviously one he is not going to be able to talk me out of. I told him he was right. He happens to be a doc for a few 3rd string NFL players so he seems to be familiar with my "situation"

Anyone who has experience with this, please assist.

LC

What about using Deca and Glutamine for joint pains?

It seems cortisone shots end up doing much more bad than good, atleast in professional athletes.

Later,
H

I added 300mg DECA per week for that reason. currently in 5th week of deca, 7th week overall of cycle.

I did not know glutamine helped with joint pain...educate me.

Thanks.

Mr. H are you talking about glucosamine? Another good trick is Knox unflavored gelatin. A lot of oly lifters swear by it.

I have had double digit number of cortisone shots. All I can say from personal experience is that they work. The effects are immediate and the pain subsides. Only bad thing is that you are not suppose to weight train for a minimum of two weeks.

My bad, I did mean glucosamine, which is a combination of glutamine and glucose.

I have problems in my elbow. I think my doctor said I have muniscus or something. I know my dad had similar problems in his knee and finally got it operated on after 20 years of it bothering him and he his knee is like brand new for him.

I say fuck the cortisone shot, have the bastard scope it or drain it or whatever they do and it feel good again.

Top Bottom