Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doctor Question

LeonardWashington

So...I've finally decided on my cycle and this time I think I want to go to my doctors and get some pre cycle blood tests done and then have the same tests done after my cycle and PCT are complete about 4-5 months down the road.

What do you tell your doctor you want checked? Routine physical with all blood tests possible?

And then what do you say at the end when you want to try another one?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just didn't do this my last cycle cause I was younger and didn't care and I work hard on keeping my body in shape and just want to make sure everything looks good after for a possible 3rd cycle.

Thanks.

I live in Canada where the only way you can get blood work done is through your doctor.

Just be honest with your doctor. Tell him about your steroid usage and that you want to work with him to stay healthy while on cycle. He will do his due diligence and warn you of the potential side effects about steroid usage but it's just job as your health care provider to keep you healthy and give you a script for the blood work.

Here is a great article for you to read on what to get tested in the blood work and how to interpret the results -> http://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

I live in Canada where the only way you can get blood work done is through your doctor.

Just be honest with your doctor. Tell him about your steroid usage and that you want to work with him to stay healthy while on cycle. He will do his due diligence and warn you of the potential side effects about steroid usage but it's just job as your health care provider to keep you healthy and give you a script for the blood work.

Here is a great article for you to read on what to get tested in the blood work and how to interpret the results -> http://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

First of all, congrats on living in Canada. I truly envy you. Second, you guys are fortunate to have Single payer/universal health care where us schleps down here are pretty much forced into the for profit insurance industry. My point being is that if you are in the US and your doctor is an asshole the insurance companies can find out and this could lead to higher premiums and other fuckery.

First of all, congrats on living in Canada. I truly envy you. Second, you guys are fortunate to have Single payer/universal health care where us schleps down here are pretty much forced into the for profit insurance industry. My point being is that if you are in the US and your doctor is an asshole the insurance companies can find out and this could lead to higher premiums and other fuckery.

too many americans are greedy assholes for us to get universal healthcare.
plus too many people and towns depend on the medical industry to survive, this requires over charging and over treating illnesses.

and what you are saying is 100% true. when you go to a doctor it is recorded, and any lawyer can obtain your medical records. this is why when you get into a car accident they tell you to see a lawyer first, before you see a doctor. that is why it is important to do anonymous blood work BLOODWORK ONLINE < click for online bloodwork

Make sure you get a full hormone panel. You definitely want to get checked:
-total test, free test
-SHBG
-FSH, LH
-Prolactin
-Estrogen
and also all the "normal" things like cholesterol, RBC, etc.

Make sure you get a full hormone panel. You definitely want to get checked:
-total test, free test
-SHBG
-FSH, LH
-Prolactin
-Estrogen
and also all the "normal" things like cholesterol, RBC, etc.

These are the tests you gotta run before a cycle, and after one. However, I think that it would be much cheaper and more discreet if you did this with a private lab, but in the end of the day, it is up to you to choose the right place for you

I went to my doctor. They asked why I wanted these tests run and I said just to check all of my levels because I was trying some supplements from GNC. Then it was business as normal.

I'll probably go to a lab for the follow ups though that's a good idea.

I went to my doctor. They asked why I wanted these tests run and I said just to check all of my levels because I was trying some supplements from GNC. Then it was business as normal.

I'll probably go to a lab for the follow ups though that's a good idea.

telling them you want to check how your HPTA and reproductive system is doing would suffice.

Top Bottom