Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doctor put me on TRT

pelagicpatron

I'm new here. Was told this was the place to get reliable information regarding testosterone use. I'll try to keep it short.

I'm 25 years old. 195 pounds. 6ft tall. Usually workout 5 times a week. One muscle group/day. I might get in 30 minutes of cardio 1-2 days a week. I grew up skinny with a high metabolism. Graduated high school at 145 with playing sports all year round. I got serious about lifting at 21 and seemed to plateau at 185-195 for the past 1.5 years.

One of my coworkers went to a family practice and was put on TRT. He is 45 though and probably needed it. I decide to go too just to see what happened. With in 10 minutes the doc was writing my prescription. My bloodwork showed my testosterone level at 432 with free test at 13. He considered this low.

This is the regimen he prescribed:
-Testosterone Cypionate 200mg at 1cc/week, 5 weeks on- 1 week off
-HCG fortified 1/2cc twice a week continuous
-Anastrozole 1mg pill twice a week continuous to keep estrogen down
-And all the required needles and syringes
He wants me to do this for 6 months and come back for bloodwork and a follow-up.

I immediately ask if the constant testosterone use would shut down my natural production and he assured me the HCG will prevent this by keeping my natural production from becoming dormant. He told me the only negative side effect was my test level getting too high and we would make adjustments for that when I come back in 6 months. He said there are no long term negative side effects.

So I went home and did my research. I have read enough to know I will not be starting this. I feel like I am too young and don't trust the constant testosterone increase. I'm concerned with blood issues and fertility.

So my plan is to take this as a cycle for 10 weeks and stop. My question is how much testosterone should I take each week? 300mg? 350? 400?

Should I take the HCG during the 10 weeks or just use it when I stop the test cypionate as a PCT?

Should I take the anastrozole during the 10 weeks or use it when I stop the test cypionate as a PCT?

Also I have heard that you shouldn't take more that 200mg in the delts...is this true?

Any advice would be appreciated. I asked some friends that workout but they always take sketchy supplements from the internet, so I am hesitant with their input. I want to take this serious and get as much information as possible.

Oh, you gotta give me your docs contact info haha. Delta can handle 2cc most of the time. The less the better I think with them, arms are kind of important

I would say do 300-350 a week. It's pharmacy grade so it's try to the mark.

HCG I wouldn't use on the whole cycle. Last two weeks of test, use 1000 iu twice a week. And then for two weeks after test do the same. One of the docs I tested out actually had a pct set up with 1000iu for 11 days straight. So there's some different options out there.

Pct starts two weeks after last pin of test. Do not use HCG on pct.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

if you have low T then dont bother trying to keep it going while on hrt, just use hcg to keep balls big if you want and hcg and/or clomid if trying to have kid on hrt.
pretty much should accept fact your not producing enough when you go on hrt.
I would have rec trying a 2 month run on clomid then waiting a month or two and getting bloods, before going on hrt. but your doc seems pretty much on point IMO

I'm new here. Was told this was the place to get reliable information regarding testosterone use. I'll try to keep it short.

I'm 25 years old. 195 pounds. 6ft tall. Usually workout 5 times a week. One muscle group/day. I might get in 30 minutes of cardio 1-2 days a week. I grew up skinny with a high metabolism. Graduated high school at 145 with playing sports all year round. I got serious about lifting at 21 and seemed to plateau at 185-195 for the past 1.5 years.

One of my coworkers went to a family practice and was put on TRT. He is 45 though and probably needed it. I decide to go too just to see what happened. With in 10 minutes the doc was writing my prescription. My bloodwork showed my testosterone level at 432 with free test at 13. He considered this low.

This is the regimen he prescribed:
-Testosterone Cypionate 200mg at 1cc/week, 5 weeks on- 1 week off
-HCG fortified 1/2cc twice a week continuous
-Anastrozole 1mg pill twice a week continuous to keep estrogen down
-And all the required needles and syringes
He wants me to do this for 6 months and come back for bloodwork and a follow-up.

I immediately ask if the constant testosterone use would shut down my natural production and he assured me the HCG will prevent this by keeping my natural production from becoming dormant. He told me the only negative side effect was my test level getting too high and we would make adjustments for that when I come back in 6 months. He said there are no long term negative side effects.

So I went home and did my research. I have read enough to know I will not be starting this. I feel like I am too young and don't trust the constant testosterone increase. I'm concerned with blood issues and fertility.

So my plan is to take this as a cycle for 10 weeks and stop. My question is how much testosterone should I take each week? 300mg? 350? 400?

Should I take the HCG during the 10 weeks or just use it when I stop the test cypionate as a PCT?

Should I take the anastrozole during the 10 weeks or use it when I stop the test cypionate as a PCT?

Also I have heard that you shouldn't take more that 200mg in the delts...is this true?

Any advice would be appreciated. I asked some friends that workout but they always take sketchy supplements from the internet, so I am hesitant with their input. I want to take this serious and get as much information as possible.

at 432, that isnt very low.I would try to recover my test levels on my own and not resort to trt as of right now.Many doctors wont even advise trt to such levels, not to mention your age! go see another dr

I would say do 300-350 a week. It's pharmacy grade so it's try to the mark.

HCG I wouldn't use on the whole cycle. Last two weeks of test, use 1000 iu twice a week. And then for two weeks after test do the same. One of the docs I tested out actually had a pct set up with 1000iu for 11 days straight. So there's some different options out there.

Pct starts two weeks after last pin of test. Do not use HCG on pct.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

HCG is much more effective during cycle, IMO. It prevents the shutdown of your natural test production, therefore making PCT and recovery much more smooth. This is a much better idea than letting your natural production cease, then kick starting it again at the end.

HCG is much more effective during cycle, IMO. It prevents the shutdown of your natural test production, therefore making PCT and recovery much more smooth. This is a much better idea than letting your natural production cease, then kick starting it again at the end.

HCG imitates your production. That in itself will shut down your natural production. That's why it is not ran during pct. Pct is what restarts your natural production.

Top Bottom