Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doc signed me up for SARM research study

Bawstin

Got a letter from a doc that works with my doc:

"We're writing to you let you know about a new research study of an anabolic (muscle promoting) medication that may be of interest to you. This anabolic medication belongs to a new class of molecules called Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators or SARMs that act like testosterone, but which may be free of the negative side effects of testosterone...

...Dr xxxxx and his research team at xxxxx are conducting a research study to better understand how SARMs are handled by the body and how they affect muscle mass and strength. The study is recruiting for healthy men aged 21-50 years of age. The study involves approximately 13 visits to the General Research Clinic at xxxxx over a period of 56 days. Subjects who are eligible and complete the whole study can receive up to $1,720 in financial compensation for their time and effort."

Now I have ZERO experience with SARMs. I'm tempted to do it (obviously just to help science :D ) though.

Any thoughts from guys who've tried it??

DUDE, tell them I wanna get in on that! SARMS-s4 is great for recovery and density so far and some strength, not a MASS builder, Im still running it on week 5. I want to know where I can sign up lol Medical feedback would be amazing!

-Legacy

DUDE, tell them I wanna get in on that! SARMS-s4 is great for recovery and density so far and some strength, not a MASS builder, Im still running it on week 5. I want to know where I can sign up lol Medical feedback would be amazing!

-Legacy

Yeah that's kinda what I'm thinking. Why NOT get a shitload of medical info about it and get to talk to researchers who really know this stuff??

I can't really see a reason not to (but again, know close to zero about SARMs).

Theres like 1 million threads about SARMS-s4 on this site not to mention the 100 million on the web, you can find all the info thats out there. You might wanna jump on that like ASAP or else Ima find out who Doctor XXXXX is and call him or her myself lol

-Legacy

Theres like 1 million threads about SARMS-s4 on this site not to mention the 100 million on the web, you can find all the info thats out there. You might wanna jump on that like ASAP or else Ima find out who Doctor XXXXX is and call him or her myself lol

-Legacy

LOL u close to me? not that hard to figure out where i am, right? :D

SARMS will completely change your body's composition(in a good way)I want in on that!!!!!

Here's from my sarms experience

1-dried up the acne on my back
2-filled my muscles out even tho i wasn't training and no change in diet
3-stopped alot of aches
4- Get this..........I stopped driving on the wrong side of the road :)

RADAR

SARMS will completely change your body's composition(in a good way)I want in on that!!!!!

3-stopped alot of aches

RADAR

Ok so does that mean that you think I should do it??

(just to be clear: that was a JOKE :) )

3-stopped alot of aches
5- turned off my left turn signal ..

RADAR

heck it's worth it just for that..

Im in Maryland, I need to call up some docs and say "FUND THIS FOR ME NOOOOOW!" lol I can tell them to get on BAWSTINs level lol

-Legacy

Top Bottom