Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

With a Doc or Not with a Doc

mikelong23 said:
hey man where is your doc at, cause i gotta go see him.
tell him to up your dosage but i would definetly stick with him b/c of all the check-ups he can do for you.

Yeah man.. I think I'll stick with him and see how it goes....

Nah you don't want to fly all the way over to Hong Kong for a shot or two! :)

TallChinese said:
hey hey boys and girls....

I went to the doctor yesterday.. yeah a doctor who gives 'shots'...

Told him I was planning to go on -

10 weeks -
Test Prop 100mg EOD
Winny 50mg ED
Arimidex 0.25mg ED
Clomid afterwards

He then suggested that I should do Deca. He said he would start with 100/week... then up it according to my progress. To the point when the progress has plateaued off, he would add Test Prop (that's what I 'demanded'!)...

Should I stick to the doc? or do my own stuff?

Tell your doc is ignorant. 100 mg of Deca wont do shit. You need at least 300 mg. What the hell test prop after Deca start hitting ? Am I right ? Bro, test prop should be taken from the begining, I would even add Dbols.

If your insurence is covering the visits to the Doc, go for it also add more as you feel that you need to. It is good to find a Doctor that will work with you. !00mg of deca won't do shit on it's own. You may want to bring in some research papers that back your position, and show your Doc.

First Shot

OK... finally taken the first shot this past Wednesday!... only 100... he insisted to be careful... and he said he's seen different reactions on different people... so he'd start with 100....

The nurse who gave me the injection.. she's cute! :) And she took the time to pump the oily juice in... so no pain at all!

Do I feel the difference?.. yeah a bit. Slight gain in strength.. but not sure if it's psychological or really physiological.

Just want to share this with you guys....

Yeap... within 3 weeks as I understand....

I'm already thinking if I should INSIST on taking 200 or even 300 when I go to take the shot next week!!

Top Bottom