Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you work out 1 or 2 body parts a day?

Check out the thread titled "Old School Workout" on the training board. A lot of us have been having good success with a full body 3x a week program.

I JUST SWITCHED TO A THREE DAY SPLIT AND AM HAVING AWESOME RESULTS.

MON CHEST SHOULDERS TRIS

TUES BACK AND BIS

WEDS LEGS AND TRAPS

THURS CHEST SHOULDERS TRIS

FRI ABCK AND BIS

SAT LEGS AND TRAPS

SUN OFF

bigmac said:
I JUST SWITCHED TO A THREE DAY SPLIT AND AM HAVING AWESOME RESULTS.

MON CHEST SHOULDERS TRIS

TUES BACK AND BIS

WEDS LEGS AND TRAPS

THURS CHEST SHOULDERS TRIS

FRI ABCK AND BIS

SAT LEGS AND TRAPS

SUN OFF

That may be what I switch to after I finish the program I'm on. It just doesn't seem to leave any room for cardio though.

i had done back/bi, chest/tri, leg/sholder 2X per week. it took my about 4 years to realize i'd been over training. i went on a trip and didn't work out for over a week and when i came back was stronger than i had ever been. i didn't think a whole lot of it until i read an artical on signs you're over training.

now i go

Mon back
tues bi
wed chest/tri
thurs legs
fri shoulders
sat off
sun off.

i've grown more on this schedule than ever before. i love it

Every body is different. You have to experiment to find what works for you. That's why I keep a training log and chart my weight.

that old school workout is bad idea workin out the same muscles 3 times a week talk about over kill. need to rest the muscles not overkill. if you do it make sure its for short term maybe 4-6 weeks and go back to once a week each muscl for 2-3 months and try it again for 4-6 weeks backa nd forth

Mon.-Chest
Tues.-Rest
Wed.-Back
Thurs.-Shoulders
Friday-Rest
Sat.Bi's,Tri''s
Sun.-Legs

I had to go this route cause my forearms started acting up with extreme pain, so this way you can recover.

Counterstrike said:
that old school workout is bad idea workin out the same muscles 3 times a week talk about over kill. need to rest the muscles not overkill. if you do it make sure its for short term maybe 4-6 weeks and go back to once a week each muscl for 2-3 months and try it again for 4-6 weeks backa nd forth

Obviously it's not a bad idea. We've been getting great results from it.

I do agree that it should only be an 8 week or less deal, but not because it's a bad program. Constant change is what makes muscle grow.

Top Bottom