Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to learn how to write your own script?

Zeacky

I got this from this site www.sissify.com and I have created an account with them, I'm also posing as a female wanting to be male, it's a transgender community! LOL

A lot of people think there's some kind of special ink or invisible symbol or some other high-tech thing that makes a doctor's prescription pad distinct. But, except in those few states where a triplicate form is required for certain drugs, or in Indiana, where all scripts must now be written on a supposedly forgery-proof pad, this is simply not the case.

Usually, a prescription is just a piece of paper--not even as elaborate as a check or a supermarket coupon. There is no bar code, magnetic ink, or watermark. Though some doctors might use a carbonless pad to keep copies of the prescriptions they write, the vast, vast majority are written on normal white pieces of paper from preprinted pads. There is no latent "VOID" hiding in a background pattern. There isn't even a background pattern. There is no sequential numbering, nothing.

So you can easily photocopy an existing prescription and make a decent fake one for yourself. Or, even better and safer, you can create a pad for an entirely fictitious doctor in your computer with any decent desktop publishing software (if you do this though, you should know that each state has a sort of model form which doesn't vary too much, so copy a pre-existing prescription from a real doctor--don't try to invent it from nothing).

When you make your form, don't use colored paper. Stick with plain and simple white cut to standard "quarter page" size (4.25" x 5.5"). And when you cut it, use a paper cutter--not scissors--because bored-to-death, anal retentive pharmacists will easily spot your uneven edges. And if you're making the thing on your computer, use an austere, sans-serif font (Copperplate is best), no bigger than six point.

And that's really all there is to it. Making the form should be no problem. What you write on it, however, is slightly more complicated. The main thing "protecting" widespread prescription forgery is ignorance about what actually constitutes a prescription--the subtle things that are written by the doctor, the DEA number, and, of course, the doctor's signature. Pharmacists do recognize doctor's signatures and if the signature is wrong, you're in trouble. To avoid this, don't try to pass a forged script from a local doctor; either drive fifty or so miles to a different part of your state, or--and this is another advantage of doing it in your computer--create a fake out-of-town doctor. Pharmacists, obviously, are only going to recognize the signatures of real, local doctors.

But the signature is not usually what tips pharmacists off anyway. What tips them off is a holistic view of the script--its origin, who it's for, the time of day you show up to get it filled, and what's written on it--especially what's written on it. And this can get pretty disorienting. For one thing, there are vestiges of Latin and apothecary symbols which these days are completely mixed up with their modern equivalents, so that a prescription written entirely in Latin or entirely with apothecary symbols would be highly suspect. As would a prescription that lacked any archaic throwbacks.

So let me try and talk you through the basics of prescriptionese.

The first part of the script is called the "superscription." It is the pre-printed RX on any prescription pad--a shortening of the Latin command "mix thou." Just make sure it's there on your form and then don't worry about it.

The next part of the script is the "inscription." In days of old, this is where the doctor told the pharmacist which ingredients to use. Today you just name your pill.

Next comes the "subscription." This is where you put the amount of the drug to be handed over. Sometimes, you'll see the abbreviation "Disp." here, but usually it's just a number sign (#) or "No." and then the entire number of pills needed to fill the prescription. Although this number is sometimes written in Roman numerals, that's normally the sign of a guy in his eighties and you can safely use Arabic numerals. The most important thing to remember in this section is: don't be greedy. If you ask for enough pills to start your own pharmacy, you are gonna attract attention to yourself.

The next part is called the "signature"; it's where dosage is given. And this is when you really start to need to know some of the cute little hundred-year holdovers. First of all, doctors almost always write "Sig:" (short for signature). They don't write it out or abbreviate it any further, nor do they write "dosage." They also don't write the word "take" since this is implied. After "Sig:" comes an especially tricky part--doctors normally use apothecary symbols for dosage numbers. One tablet is expressed as , the dot is supposed to backup the single leg denoting "one." Two is expressed by , with the dots in there to ensure accuracy (not to prevent alteration.) And so on with other numbers using this modified Roman numeral system. Since there's rarely any time a person needs to take more than four pills at once, that's usually the highest number.

After the number of pills, you must specify the number of "times a day" your patient is going to take these pills. Here docs write "q.d." (in upper or lower case), an abbreviation for "every day" in Latin. Twice a day is "b.i.d." and three times is "t.i.d." Note that doctors do not use the modified Roman numerals for this. Anybody with a script that says tablet q.d. has a glaring problem on his hands--even though, if the doctor wanted to write it that way, he or she could. It just isn't done and would be strange enough to catch the pharmacist's attention.

There are some other things that doctors like to stick into the dosage instructions, and here they have the option of using either English phrases or Latin abbreviations. For example, your doc can write "before meals" or else "a.c." (Latin). They can also write "as needed" or else "p.r.n." (Latin). In each case, it's up to the doctor. However, regardless of how these intructions are written, your doc is likely to add a little explanation after them in English like "for pain" or "for sleep" or something.

Hence, "Vicodin #30, sig: t.i.d. for pain" means you get 30 hits of Vicodin and you take one three times a day.

Of course, any prescription for a "scheduled drug" must bear a doctor's serial number. The DEA has been assigning these serial numbers to physicians since the Controlled Substances Act of 1970. Each doctor has their own unique number and it's printed or written on every prescription they write. Trying to make up a DEA number off the top of your head will get you caught one hundred percent of the time--unless you know the secret code. And here it is:

The serial number always starts out with an A or B followed by another letter. The first letter is A for physicians who got their numbers before approximately 1980, thereafter they begin with B. (This may not be a hard and fast rule, but it seems generally true.) The next letter is simply the first letter of the doctor's last name! So old Dr. Smith's number will begin AS.

Next comes a seven digit registration number. The final digit of this number is called the "check digit." The "check digit" is used to verify the rest of the number by processing it with the proper algorithm. Credit cards have check digits at the end and the algorithms are more or less secret. This greatly lessens the chances of someone just making up a credit card number and I couldn't even tell you where to begin with that kind of forgery.

However, in the case of the DEA registration number, the algorithm is as follows: the "check digit" will equal the last digit of the sum of a) the addition of the 2nd, 4th, and 6th digits times two PLUS b) the sum of the addition of the 1st, 3rd, and 5th digits. That sounds confusing, but as far as algorithms go, it's kid's stuff.

Let's look at an example: You've made a prescription pad for old Dr. Smith, so your letters are gonna be AS. Now make up a six digit number and write it down. It does not matter what it is. Let's say it's 375987. You create your "check digit" by adding the 2nd, 4th, and 6th digits (7+9+7)--the sum is 23. Multiply that by 2 and you get 46. Now add the 1st, 3rd, and 5th digits (3+5+8)--the sum is 16. Add 46 and 16 and you get 62. The last digit of 62 is 2, so that's your "check digit" and your full DEA registration is AS3759872. Get a piece of paper and do this for yourself. It will make sense. And it's all you need to know. You are now ready to write your own prescriptions.

A few final words of advice: first, a good script passer should be familiar with the prescribing laws. Some drugs cannot be refilled more than a certain number of times according to their schedule. Some Schedule II drugs are even restricted by number of pills per prescription! To learn about this stuff, read the pharmaceutical industry's trade magazines. Drug Topics is particularly good.

Second, remember that your prescription must fit into the normal patterns of the world of professional medicine--as stupid as that world may be. So prescriptions coming from a pediatrician are likely to be for medications (and dosages) associated with children. Prescriptions coming from an emergency ward will be for drugs of the type and quantity that last for a short time. Prescriptions for narcotics come from such likely places as oncologists and dentists. They are also very likely to be accompanied by another prescription for a logically related drug, say, something for nausea, or an antibiotic to stave off infection.

Third, a single piece of paper can have many prescriptions on it, but I recommend just one because it is irritating for pharmacists to see several prescriptions on one piece of paper--it just makes their pill-counting job harder, and you don't want to do that.

Finally, when you've got everything right and ready, go to a small town pharmacy on a Sunday afternoon. Dress like a reasonable person and try to get an old lady to help you. Be nice, give her your script, and if she asks any questions, tell a simple story. If she asks you to come back in fifteen minutes, don't. If anything else goes wrong--or seems to be going wrong--run.

That's it. Now go get yourself some drugs.

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

Those Cryptic Abbreviations

abbreviation english definition
a of each
adhib. to be administered
b.i.d. twice daily
b.i.n. twice a night
bis twice
c with
cap. a capsule
coch.mag a tablespoonful
commisce mix together
comp. compounded of
D dose
d. give
/d daily
dieb.alt every other day
div. divide
dos. dose
dur.dolor while pain lasts
( this is often written in English)
h.s bedtime
idem the same
m. et. n. morning and night
mod. praesc. in the manner written
no. number
omn.bid. every two days
omn.hor. every hour
omn. noct. every night
p.c. after meals
p.o. by mouth
p.r.n. as needed
q.i.d. four times daily
quotid. daily
sig. write or (let it be labeled)
s.o.s. if necessary
tab. tablet
t.i.d. three times daily
ut dict. as directed

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

Be sure to look over some recent R.x 's to see how such Latin is mixed
with English to make up present prescriptions

I've really enjoyed reading your "how to write fake prescriptions" page, as I have worked in this profession for years now. I especially enjoyed reading the letters from the ball-busting pharmacists that obviously consider themselves the epitome of good citizenry for turning in those who pass off fake scripts.

You should know that passing off a made-up DEA number won't necessarily work, since many of the larger pharmacies have records of all physician DEA numbers AND have access to government DEA number databases. If they don't have access to that information, they can, very quickly.

Nine times out of ten a physician won't even write his/her DEA number on a script, even if it is for a controlled substance. That's usually because they know that their DEA number is on file with the pharmacy that's going to fill the script. That's why your best bet is to call a prescription in (anything CIII to CV) versus create a fake script. They may not even ask for a DEA number.

Also understand that the majority of work that a pharmacist does is with non-controlled substances, so anything that IS controlled will catch their attention. They're more likely to see scripts for Lipitor than for Lorcet, and then they're more likely to see a script for Vicodin (5mg hydrocodone) than for Lortab (10mg hydrocodone) The key is small quantities, reasonable
strength, NO DEA NUMBER UNLESS YOU KNOW IT, overworked pharmacies are best.

I hope this information helps your readers out. You may use this information on your pages as long as no one knows where it came from (no e-mail address!). Thanks!

Pharmacy Fag

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

Thanks...that's a lot to chew on!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

All that trouble for a bottle of Aspirin? LOL!

------------------
N6_Logo.jpg
***“Nothing the God of biomechanics wouldn't let you into heaven for”***

good info- but i cant run fast enough should things go bad- if anyone is successful with this- let us know- i use internet pharmacies with much success-tomo

Yeah, all the online pharm's that I've seen make you pay a huge "conselltation fee," anyone know any good ones that actually SAVE you money...???

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

I would get caught...I always get caught.

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

hey Warlobo..you don't need a script to get insulin...just go in and ask for it ...yes I have done it....the best way to test the waters with a givin drugstore is to do what I did ...call them up ..tell them that your cousin wanted you to pick up some insulin for him(he is from out of town ...if you are asked ...he broke the bottle)...Can I do that without a perscrition? Sound doubtful...If it doesn't work at that pharmacy cll another...you should be able to find one that will work foryou...hell i hit paydirt on my first call..I called an Albertsons...though iknow the one across the street from me won't even sell me syringes..the Fred Meyers across the street actually has it in an unristricked small refridgerator....I just wait until after hours(no pharmasist) and just take it to the grocer fo check out.

Top Bottom