Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think my stuff in underdosed/bunk?

EvilGenius989

Got homebrew from a reputable UGL. My diet is on point, I have taken a few cycles before this so I'm not new to this. Well, im half way through my 5th week and gotta say im not experiencing any sides that i usually get. Here's what im taking

600mg test c/wk

300mg deca/wk

Was taking 30mg dbol for the first 4 1/2 weeks but have stopped.

I gained about 10-13 lbs. but I attributed mostly to the dbol, and ever since stopping it my aggression in the gym and my energy has gone way down. My weight seems to be staying the same at the moment.

Problem being, at this dose of test I always get shoulder acne, thats when i know it has kicked in. Also I should get sore nips and then i would take an AI to deal with it. Problem is, don't have either of those side effects...

I think my dbol was good but my oils must be way underdosed, do you agree? Or should i give it another week? Because right now I'm thinking about switching to another brand.

Thank you for your help.

I notice an increase of libido on 300 test just after a week or two. Maybe they forget to put the powder in the oil? lol

pinpointing the problem isn't always as easy as saying it's the gear. Your body gets used to gear cycle after cycle for example and some people need to increase their dose in order to continue seeing results. What is the diet exactly? What are the workouts and exercises and frequency of all of them? Any stress in your life can make you feel weaker. Are you doing any cardio? How often? What were your previous cycles consisting of? How long did you run them? Did you recover from all of them? What were your blood test results before you started this current cycle? Knowing all of those answers will better help the good bros on here that have been around awhile.

pinpointing the problem isn't always as easy as saying it's the gear. Your body gets used to gear cycle after cycle for example and some people need to increase their dose in order to continue seeing results. What is the diet exactly? What are the workouts and exercises and frequency of all of them? Any stress in your life can make you feel weaker. Are you doing any cardio? How often? What were your previous cycles consisting of? How long did you run them? Did you recover from all of them? What were your blood test results before you started this current cycle? Knowing all of those answers will better help the good bros on here that have been around awhile.

thank you for an informative response.

I have run 2 cycles before this,

test e 500mg with a dbol jumpstart for 4 weeks, ran the test for 10 weeks (i had to stop early because the sides were very bad, was my first cycle ever.) PCT was just nolva, no clomid thats the advice i got at the time.

Next was, sustanon 500mg and eq 600mg for 16 weeks. PCT was nolva and Sustain Alpha, the sustain alpha greatly helped recovery.

In both cycles i had bad acne on my shoulders, and nips were kinda sore with the sust but no where near as bad as my first cycle.

My diet is a bulking diet. No junk food at all, just straight up meat, brown rice, whole wheat bread. Snacks of almonds and protein shakes in between meals. At least 6 whole eggs with high BCAA's in them a day.

I dont count calories, i just estimate, i get about 5500 to 6000 calories a day.

I got my bloodwork done before i stared my cycle and my total testosterone levels were in the normal range. Back to normal, so thats when i start another cycle, once my body is back to normal hormone levels.

Its possible that my gear is underdosed, the reason i say this is because i really have no side effects at all...i mean, wouldn't you think i would have felt something by now?

thank you for an informative response.

I have run 2 cycles before this,

test e 500mg with a dbol jumpstart for 4 weeks, ran the test for 10 weeks (i had to stop early because the sides were very bad, was my first cycle ever.) PCT was just nolva, no clomid thats the advice i got at the time.

Next was, sustanon 500mg and eq 600mg for 16 weeks. PCT was nolva and Sustain Alpha, the sustain alpha greatly helped recovery.

In both cycles i had bad acne on my shoulders, and nips were kinda sore with the sust but no where near as bad as my first cycle.

My diet is a bulking diet. No junk food at all, just straight up meat, brown rice, whole wheat bread. Snacks of almonds and protein shakes in between meals. At least 6 whole eggs with high BCAA's in them a day.

I dont count calories, i just estimate, i get about 5500 to 6000 calories a day.

I got my bloodwork done before i stared my cycle and my total testosterone levels were in the normal range. Back to normal, so thats when i start another cycle, once my body is back to normal hormone levels.

Its possible that my gear is underdosed, the reason i say this is because i really have no side effects at all...i mean, wouldn't you think i would have felt something by now?

height, weight? bodyfat? 5500 to 6k is alot of food. You will be gaining weight on that diet alone. How much of that is carbs/fat? What are your workouts like, what's the split look like? Are you getting stronger?

height, weight? bodyfat? 5500 to 6k is alot of food. You will be gaining weight on that diet alone. How much of that is carbs/fat? What are your workouts like, what's the split look like? Are you getting stronger?

5'10, about 200 right now have lost a little weight since dropping the dbol. My bodyfat is a question, I dont know where to get it checked, so that is something I am unsure about. Put it this way, i have a 4 pack, not a six pack.

I have very fast metabolism, i have to eat like a pig to gain weight but no junk food at all. Like none ever. All my carbs come from brown rice and whole wheat bread, occasionally pasta or potatoes but very rarely. Fats are all good fats, like i say i dont count my calories i just dont have the time to calculate it all but I am constantly eating. Every hour and 1/2 at least.

My workout routine

Chest/tris
Shoulders/traps/legs
off
Bis/back
repeat

My strength was very good on the dbol, was going up steadily. Since i stopped it, i have stayed about the same. Not much difference in strength, but i noticed less aggression and less energy when i stopped the dbol.

I dont know if any of this info helps you...but thanks for taking the time to help me out, i appreciate it.

one way to find out is to compare the before and after in terms of recovery.
How fast did you recover on DBol and how fast you recover now?

If your not getting any stronger and you are working out real hard while not gaining weight I would be concerned! Are you really eating that much a day? If so then your Test/Deca are bunk shit! With that many cals I would be getting jacked off Test/Deca!

More rest days and a couple of cheat meals on the weekends would be good for growing in my opinion. It's been working for me. I am in my 9th week of a Test/Var cycle and am up about 17 pounds and look pretty solid.

try the freezer test to see if it crashes. then you can at least see that it does have something in it. that wont help you with the underdosing thing though

Top Bottom