Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think my stuff in underdosed/bunk?

one way to find out is to compare the before and after in terms of recovery.
How fast did you recover on DBol and how fast you recover now?

id say recovery has declined only a bit, mostly the aggression and crazy strength on the last couple reps in the gym have stopped since i stopped taking dbol.

id say recovery has declined only a bit, mostly the aggression and crazy strength on the last couple reps in the gym have stopped since i stopped taking dbol.

It's ok to feel like that...it doesnt mean your stuff is bad. The dbol is just that much stronger than what you taking right now. Eventually your strength will build up in a week or 2. It happenes to me on occasions when I switch from orals to just injectibles and compounds I use. If recovery becomes a problem and your food and sleep are sound then u got a point.

Try anadrol and you will feel the drop even worse!

Honestly another reason human grade is the shit.

^well in this case that definitely is a good point. Especially at his doses. He should consider it also just to actually feel what a real 600/300mg Test/Deca feels like.

evilgenious-It's possible the gear is underdosed/bunk. The chances of the test and deca being bunk from a reputable source is low. Get your money back though if you are 100% positive you're getting bent over on the deal.

^well in this case that definitely is a good point. Especially at his doses. He should consider it also just to actually feel what a real 600/300mg Test/Deca feels like.

evilgenious-It's possible the gear is underdosed/bunk. The chances of the test and deca being bunk from a reputable source is low. Get your money back though if you are 100% positive you're getting bent over on the deal.

get my money back? Are you serious? How would I do that? This isn't Wal-Mart ya know?

I will stick with human grade from now on, but so many HG fakes going around nowadays its a gamble either way.

im starting to second guess the freezer test. im trying my own homebrew stuff and its not doing anything. I think I was wrong about the process.ill wait till morning and see what happens.

damn internet rumors!

Just have heard many of my broz venting about sources starting to under dose and other things like that, it seems like ever sense the Olympics it has been funny out there..........

get my money back? Are you serious? How would I do that? This isn't Wal-Mart ya know?

I will stick with human grade from now on, but so many HG fakes going around nowadays its a gamble either way.

not ur money but maybe replacement product...I don't know you though...if your source does then they may do that for you..if you're a first timer forget about it.

Top Bottom