Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think the government should legalize steroids?

I wouln't want to stereotype all anabolics. I would say GH and Testosterone should be legal to men over 30 years old in therapeutic levels. I also think the penalties should be classified differently. Same crime to possess a bottle of test or crack cocaine, thats messed up.

macrophage69alpha said:
yes, loose scripting with age (exceptions allowed with justification) and health monitoring requirements. Some form of EXTENSIVE education as well.

i likely

I think if it was legal more people would go to doctors to use them properly rather than buying them on the black market and creating cycles that their gym buddy recommended.

If individuals wanting a sex change are allowed to take hormones to change their appearance or go to the extreme of changing gender, then hormone therapy for physique enhancement should certainly be legal. I noticed that someone mentioned that it would be easier to obtain them and that would be bad for newbies. Accessibility would not really change just the legality.Today, it is as easy as getting on the web, ordering your juice, and wu'ing the cash. Once legalized it would still take a trip to the DR. and the pharmacy. If anything, it would likely be harder for young people to obtain them by DR.

Yeah they should be legal at the age of 21, and there should be a cap on dosages, ex, HRT or something. At least Test and GH should be OTC at that age.

... which brings me to my next point, Everybody says cmoking kills/affects health wayy more than AAS correct, however, there is a ton more smokers that AAS users out there so comparing health problems and fatalities is completely in-accurate.

Top Bottom