Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think this cycle is good?

This is my first time using steroids and I hope I am ready for it.

I’m 26 years old and 5’10’’ 192 pounds
I'm going to be doing testosterone 500 mg a week and using a light amount of aromasin with it.

this is what was recommended to me by everyone i talk to

my question is do you think that I should plan a few Cycles ahead of time or should I just finish this one first and then worry later

Focus on this one and seeing what happens.

This is my first time using steroids and I hope I am ready for it.

I’m 26 years old and 5’10’’ 192 pounds
I'm going to be doing testosterone 500 mg a week and using a light amount of aromasin with it.

this is what was recommended to me by everyone i talk to

my question is do you think that I should plan a few Cycles ahead of time or should I just finish this one first and then worry later

Thank you for posting your question! we appreciate every bro that starts a new thread on the forums!

Please check out our podcast where we discuss this topic and many others.

Steve Smi and myself we record this weekly podcast we release 2 new episodes per week, please check it out bro and feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Just focus on one at a time so you don't get ahead of yourself. My other comment is to not "hope" you are ready for steroids. If you are not 100% sure, hold off. You don't want to start a cycle and have second thoughts.

Top Bottom