Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you take time off work to run a steroid cycle?

jocnil37

I want to focus a hundred percent on the steroid cycle that I'm going to be doing
It will be 8 weeks and it will be masteron propionate and trenbolone acetate. 50mgs each per day and then throwing in some testosterone
I was wondering if any of you ever take time off of work to run a steroid cycle so you can focus on it 100%
I’ve got a lot of vacation time saved up so figured i would use it all in 1 shot

lol no... why on earth would an every day person do that? if you are a competitor, then that is your work so you would be doing that anyway... no, the answer is absolutely not on whether i would take off work... thats ridiculous lol... i mean, if you run your own business and you feel that you can do that or have unlimited money but i can only imagine telling your boss that you need time off to run some steroids... SMFH and LMFAO im sure that would go over quite well

I want to focus a hundred percent on the steroid cycle that I'm going to be doing
It will be 8 weeks and it will be masteron propionate and trenbolone acetate. 50mgs each per day and then throwing in some testosterone
I was wondering if any of you ever take time off of work to run a steroid cycle so you can focus on it 100%
I’ve got a lot of vacation time saved up so figured i would use it all in 1 shot

you can take time off but how much time you got? if you can do 8 weeks off and run this cycle thats going to get you the best results

Top Bottom