Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you switch esters ever?

[FONT=&quot]This is probably gonna sound retarded but there's a guy at my local gym who's trying to convince me that you should switch up esters every 6-8 weeks because it helps stop down regulation of your androgen receptors , this sounds like straight bro science to me personally but he seemed convincing so just curious if there any validity to this . i personally switch esters but thats just because I like to cruise on cyp and blast on sust or enth , but its just my preference there is no particular reasoning behind it ?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is probably gonna sound retarded but there's a guy at my local gym who's trying to convince me that you should switch up esters every 6-8 weeks because it helps stop down regulation of your androgen receptors , this sounds like straight bro science to me personally but he seemed convincing so just curious if there any validity to this . i personally switch esters but thats just because I like to cruise on cyp and blast on sust or enth , but its just my preference there is no particular reasoning behind it ?[/FONT]

No i dont and some people just like to hear themselves talk and be entertained by their own bull shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You need to do what works for you not what your buddy does. Test Prop gives me energy out the wazoo and some people don't notice a difference and prefer Cyp. Cyp makes me tired and hold water. Everyone is different.

Top Bottom