Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you suggest a Test E and DBOL cycle for a beginner?

BTheGreat

I wanted to do my first cycle and want noticeable gains. But I also don't want to mess myself up since I never did steroids. I been doing research but just wanted someone else advice.

There is a ton of information online I would start reading up and getting familiar with everything so you dont have to worry about the side effects that can happen from misinformation.

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle.

Save the tbol for your second cycle.

Do something like this -

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Tell us about you first.......

What are your stats? age, height, weight, body fat, years training, experience with any other PEDs, etc....

Top Bottom