Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you still use gpz services and products

yourfd

These guys been around forever are they still good?
I odered some pinz from this lab, my pins arrived sooner than I thought and all I needed was the pinz to start my cycle, has anyone ordered from these guys here before?

I haven't ordered from them personally. I get my needles from a local home care surgical store. If you google 'home care surgical store + your location' I am sure there will be quite a few local options available to you.

Syringes/needles are not illegal and don't require a prescription. I found going the local route much cheaper because shipping costs an arm and a leg to Canada.

I do still make use of their services - so far they have never let me down, so I don't see a reason to switch my pins supplier. I guess this is the reason they have been there forever - because they provide good services.

I do still make use of their services - so far they have never let me down, so I don't see a reason to switch my pins supplier. I guess this is the reason they have been there forever - because they provide good services.

Well said, GPZ has been reliable and top notch for a very long time.

Top Bottom