Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you still make gains at your peak?

madleton

A lot of you i noticed are older guys in your 40's and even 50's on here, my question is do you still make gains or did you hit your peak and are just keeping what you got. i am a bigger guy too, around 240 and on steroids my ex says i look worse which makes sense since i tend to bloat on them. same with you?

obviously i cannot run a mile as fast as i could at 25. however i would argue i look way better now than i did back then. muscle maturity is a real thing. i'm also 8% body fat today. when i was 25 i was around 6 or 7%, however i would argue i look leaner today cause i have more lean muscle on my frame. so it is all about what your goals are

obviously i cannot run a mile as fast as i could at 25. however i would argue i look way better now than i did back then. muscle maturity is a real thing. i'm also 8% body fat today. when i was 25 i was around 6 or 7%, however i would argue i look leaner today cause i have more lean muscle on my frame. so it is all about what your goals are
exactly.. i cannot even come close to running as fast as i did , but i can run a lot longer than i ever could and im a million times smarter in how i go about things.. you just have to roll with the time... just like michael jordan had to learn to become a better shooter... you can still make gains as you age... many of us end up looking better as we get older

exactly.. i cannot even come close to running as fast as i did , but i can run a lot longer than i ever could and im a million times smarter in how i go about things.. you just have to roll with the time... just like michael jordan had to learn to become a better shooter... you can still make gains as you age... many of us end up looking better as we get older

absolutely. a 40 year old in great shape is always going to look way better than a 25 year old in great shape.

the younger guys have to realize that and pace themselves more.

While I won't be able to gain as much muscle as easily as in my 20s I can still overall look better now in my mid 30s. Goals change and I am not looking to be huge or anything like that. Just lean and flexible with some decent muscle mass.

A lot of you i noticed are older guys in your 40's and even 50's on here, my question is do you still make gains or did you hit your peak and are just keeping what you got. i am a bigger guy too, around 240 and on steroids my ex says i look worse which makes sense since i tend to bloat on them. same with you?

You can still make gains.... Granted it is much more difficult... your joints hurt more, etc, but you can still get bigger.
I’m 54 and still making gains.
The bloating could be a combination of things. If you are taking “wet” AAS yes, it can make you look bloated, but that is where diet and cardio comes in. Add some mast to your cycle and it may help. Maybe your ex is saying that because she is jealous. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely started to look better in my late 20s and even better in my early 30s, I dont know my peak I'm just enjoying the ride and lifestyle

Top Bottom